CL quarters: Atletico - Barca (3-2 agg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

Those who say Uefalona are probably highschool kids, they are nothing more than comic relief.

No, those are simply stupid retards no matter their age. In today's world age is no longer a valid excuse for constaly being stupid and frustrated about whatever you can't understand.

serghei

No, those are simply stupid retards no matter their age. In today's world age is no longer a valid excuse for constaly being stupid and frustrated about whatever you can't understand.

Yea, you're right. Well said.

Gaudi

Those who say Uefalona are probably highschool kids, they are nothing more than comic relief.

Not necessary, it's just that when you're the best everyone else who's place you take hates you. So basically you have Bayern fans, real fans, atletico fans and they all don't like Barca. If real had our success in recent years we would be brave seperatist fighting ugly madrid regime...but now we're the target for everyone.

serghei

Yea, that too.

But still, saying Uefa helps us, when in reality we almost always get the hardest draws is idiotic. If you really believe that you either are a child, or you are dumb as bricks.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yea, that too.

But still, saying Uefa helps us, when in reality we almost always get the hardest draws is idiotic. If you really believe that you either are a child, or you are dumb as bricks.

That one.

Trust me I've read enough of those teams forum to assure you that stupidity knows no age limit, arguments do not need to make sense as long as they're incendiating against Barça.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Trying to keep myself occupied as much as I can to divert my thoughts from the game and feel less nervous. Been vacuming car, doing chores outside, etc. :)

Time still goes so slow... More than 2 hours left.

How are you guys doing?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Trying to keep myself occupied as much as I can to divert my thoughts from the game and feel less nervous. Been vacuming car, doing chores outside, etc. :)

How are you guys doing?

Not overly stressed surprisingly, but I'll be in an hour when the pre-match talks start on BeIn ^^

Really hopefull about tonight, I know we can do it ! :barcaflag:

serghei

I have my Heinekens in the fridge and I'm waiting for the game. Can't believe we won't score and can't believe we will concede 3 goals, so pretty confident about the game.

It's all about the team showing up for this game though. Atletico won't give it to us, we have to take it ourselves, like we did when we beat them 3-2 in the Copa. That was one of our best games against Simeone's AM on Calderon, if not the best.

FC B

How are you guys doing?

Man, gotta be honest, not so good.
For me this is the match of the season so far both in terms of difficulty and importance. A win can facilitate a free pass to an hystorical back to back treble while a fail to qualify in the semis could wreak havoc into the heart of the team with the potential for the entire season to crumble under it's own weight and lose La Liga title as well.

Horatio

You're welcome
Doing well ever since I finished school which occupied my mind the most. Now that I am overall a happier person I can deal with a Barca loss better.
Ofcourse I still want them to win more than anything and honestly I have faith they will advance.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That's sometimes the way it goes. When you have a lot of worries in your life, it's Barca that helps you feel better and keeps your mind off things.

You can't put a price on that.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If we got out, then so be it, but it better be because we played bad and didn't deserve it. If that's the case, I will be cheering for Simeone and his boys to get their revenge and prevent their lucky piece of shit neighbour from winning the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans