CL quarters: Atletico - Barca (3-2 agg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Most important thing is to match them in desire and passion to win. If that happens, we are favourites to go through. Keep in mind that we won in Calderon in the last 3 games we played there, and scored an average of 2 goals/game. Scored 6, received 3, won 3/3 (1-0, 3-2, 2-1), not a bad record.

I also expect us to bounce back. It has to happen at the right time, and wednesday it's the perfect time to make a statement.

lovebarca

Can anybody please have Injury/ Suspension update on both team if you have info. Know about barca but dont know about AM much so.

Egert

Estonian Culé
We are fked anyway, worst timing for bad form. Not expecting anything good from this match.

Trickykid

We are fked anyway, worst timing for bad form. Not expecting anything good from this match.

Omg yeah, completely fucked!! Season is over and we need to start focusing on the transfer window. Sell everyone and buy a full team of 17 year olds from France. The only sane solution!

Neymessi

If they score the goal first its going be extremely tough to recover as they would be going through at 1-0 and would park the bus and we all know they have the best bus right now and we couldn't break sociedad's bus.

FC B

Confidence is a bit shaken, fatigue is present and form isn't great at all but I still have hope Barca can pull out a narrow win or even a draw and advance into the semis. It just might be the hardest game left even if Barca could retain the trophy...

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
We should just park the bus.

[formation=barca,6]
MaTS
0-Pique-0-Masche-0-Verma-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-Busi-0-Sergi-0-0
Raki-0-0-0-0-0-Ini
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
And-0-a-0-troll-0-face
[/formation]

Last edited:

FC B

Barca need to score one and the match should change even if they score first.
No need of special new tactics in such a high pressure game. Sharp finishing and good collective effort might just do the trick.

Neymessi

Well can't imagine us parking the bus or even playing defensive. But yes all players should be ready for defensive work as all that matters is that we do not concede even if we cannot score.

FC B

I reckon we'll score. We usually do better games vs. ATM at Calderon and score an average of two goals per game there. Scoring is a must in such a difficult and close tie. I don't think it is possible the game will look like the first leg when they made it almost impossbile for Barca to score while in 11 players.

serghei

I want to see MSN doing defensive work as well. Atletico works hard in every area of the pitch. If we are not ready to do the same, we will go out. If we do, our quality will carry us in the last four. The key vs Atletico is showing them you are ready to put up the same fight as they do. You can always count for Simeone and his team to fight for every ball. It's what they are best at. Sadly for us, 2 of our MSN members, most notably Messi and Neymar have shown to lack that bit of extra ambition that is super needed atm. That, coupled with some big defensive errors + fatigue issues (esp. in midfield), is what is worrying the fanbase probably, ahead of this decisive game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans