Champions League

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
What a pathetic bunch you lot are :p ;)

Moaning about parked buses and what not IT IS CALLED TACTICS AND IT WORKED - deal with it.

Not every club can have Messi, Henry, E2, Xavi, Iniesta in their team and they need to combat that with certain tactics which for english clubs has worked again and again against barcelona.

I am sorry lets just play 2 at the back and go for it and lose 7-0! that would be best and would stop you crybabies moaning...

Miggy

Mr Lover Man
It's quite clear that many non barça fans don't understand what we want to see when we watch football. We've been brought up watching beautiful football, it hasn't always gotten us results but then we wouldn't be Barça if we played for draws. For this I'm very proud.

Chelsea did what they wanted and that's fine. Do we have to like it? No. So before you complain about us being cry babies why don't you just look at your address bar at the top of a the screen and I'll think you'll find is says barçaforum. Maybe you'll enjoy somewhere else where they appreciate the kind of football Chelsea played last night.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

What a pathetic bunch you lot are :p ;)

Moaning about parked buses and what not IT IS CALLED TACTICS AND IT WORKED - deal with it.

Not every club can have Messi, Henry, E2, Xavi, Iniesta in their team and they need to combat that with certain tactics which for english clubs has worked again and again against barcelona.

I am sorry lets just play 2 at the back and go for it and lose 7-0! that would be best and would stop you crybabies moaning...

1.u go from 11 defenders to 2 defenders before we could win so much. We even had chances when whole chelsea were in front of goal.

2.tactics? u have defending and playing football or just defending like chelsea did. It's a disgrace to world football.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It`s a disgrace for Uefa really. You cannot stop teams from playing anti-football but as Xavi said: "refs shouldn`t reward teams that destroy football and penalize those who play it"
What does it say? Play ugly and you`ll go far, play nice and goodbye?

Just imagine if Barca did what Chelsea did last night. Passing the ball back to Valdes X times and playing with one man on opposition`s half. Who would have watched that?

beef-supreme

Cause it's boring and depressing. Oftentimes, it's okay to watch teams like Chelsea play in the BPL because at least there sometimes they open up and score a few goals, and concede a few too. But in Europe, since a lot more is at stake, matches are usually cageyer. And add to that the fact that some of these teams are just great bus-parkers, and you get so many dull matches. Then there are the one-offs like Liverpool-Milan final, but I didn't watch that because it hurts to see Barca not being there, and it kills to have the overwhelmingly pro-English South East Asian TV rave on about Liverpool and dismiss all other leagues.

shadows

Hoping for a better match than the one yesterday..I dont give a fuck about who wins but an entertaining game atleast!

Warik

Almost a goal for Man utd. Good save Almunia...

Good to see 2 English teams without 10 men behind the ball and having a go at eachother.

shadows

Utd lead..they are all over Arsenal so far..Arsenal have tried a mini version of parking the bus but guess it hasnt worked for them!

shadows

1-0 HT..Would have very well been a tennis score hadnt it been for Almunia...I have always thought he was one of the worst keepers around(along with Doni perhaps) but tonight he was exceptional...Arsenal looking like a poorly organized Chelsea from last night:p

Warik

Bit more open than last nights but not by much.

IMO Arsenal will feel they have the upper hand for the second leg if it is only 1-0 in the end. I'd fancy them to score a goal at the Emirates...though wouldn't surprise me for Man utd to deploy the Catenaccio there.

Home of Barca Fans