Champions League

beef-supreme

We want Cesc because his talent and style is almost identical to one of our most important players, Xavi, who's more honed and better but is getting on in years. Cules see him as his rightful replacement, being one of our youth products.

Yeah - Iniesta can't fill in for Xavi because he is just different. Whereas Cesc is the most similar player to Xavi, and more and more I realise that he should be the one to step in and give us a much-needed alternative to Xavi, or a partner when required. I even signed him for my Barca on FIFA 09... :lol:

T

The Kop

Just want to comment on the match at the Bridge, all in all obviously I am disappointed that we are out but I was satisified and thoroughly pleased with the effort,desire and fight that our lot showed against Chelsea. It was inspiring it really was, and imo its one of the many games this season where we have shown incredible will power to keep going. However in the end it was not ment to be, but credit to Chelsea as well.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
True

Cesc left you once and if I were a proper cule (technically I am one by associated but I disgress :lol: ) I'd tell him to shove it personally.

Just ask yourselfs if Fabregas wasn't a catalan would you want him as much as you do right now? I don't believe so, but fair dos to those who say yes.

Personally since the invincibles era, the only time Arsenal came close to winning a trophy was last year, when Flamini was awesome and did the dirty work for Fabregas who took all the credit. When Cesc is the focal point Arsenal are half the team.

For me Arshavin and Walcott are their most important players now with cesc 3rd and barn door 4th.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Yeah - Iniesta can't fill in for Xavi because he is just different. Whereas Cesc is the most similar player to Xavi, and more and more I realise that he should be the one to step in and give us a much-needed alternative to Xavi, or a partner when required. I even signed him for my Barca on FIFA 09... :lol:

same :cool:

But Ed, the importance of Fabregas to Arsenal is way more than you're saying. Before Arshavin came along, whenever they lost Cesc they played badly. Now I agree with you on Arshavin being more important now because of his class, but Fabregas showed by his two awesome assists in one game how much he improves the squad. He's the one player any gunner can't bear losing, and they always call us poachers despite the fact they got him from us in the first place.

A

abyss88

Yeah - I even signed him for my Barca on FIFA 09... :lol:

muhahaha...me too....btw chelsea fans are feeling the heat b4 champions league semis 1st leg..:2145960713mundoemot..and if arsenal sell fabregas,wallcott would be the captain:rofl1:

F

fcb-vienna

Hi there,

I'm very sad about todays match. We were better of course but without a goal at Camp Nou it would be very hard to win in London.

But it's unbelievable that the UEFA sent an German (Bavarian!!!) Referee for this match after Barca kicked out Bavaria Munich.
I'll send them an e-mail: info@uefa.com - hope you too!

Barca_Ray_USA

Hi there,

I'm very sad about todays match. We were better of course but without a goal at Camp Nou it would be very hard to win in London.

But it's unbelievable that the UEFA sent an German (Bavarian!!!) Referee for this match after Barca kicked out Bavaria Munich.

You tell em!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there,

Welcome to the forum, Austrian neighbour!
I`ll copy your post in Wolfgang Stark thread..

C

Chelsea.Bibu07

Barca vs Man U final me thinks.

No offense but me think an english-english final this year.

Hi there,

Nice try, go get it evaded :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Me thinks this will backfire sooner or later on Uefa. I don`t see people paying to watch parked buses, kick the opponents and call it a mastertactic performances.
Nothing against English teams, same thing happened when Juve and Milan played the CL final. I actually didn`t watch the entire game, it was that boring even for a football fan.

beef-supreme

Me thinks this will backfire sooner or later on Uefa. I don`t see people paying to watch parked buses, kick the opponents and call it a mastertactic performances.
Nothing against English teams, same thing happened when Juve and Milan played the CL final. I actually didn`t watch the entire game, it was that boring even for a football fan.

I never watch Champions League matches when Barca don't play. Never.

Home of Barca Fans