Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

JerseyAddict

So they will play EPL desperately till the last matchday. I hope thst will do good for Barça.

On thr other hand Barça will win LL today so the players may be little loose... I don't know...hope ftw.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I think we are going to get our first loss at the Camp Nou in the CL since Bayern. Not enough rest, not playing well most of the season etc. We are due for a loss at this point.

Valdario

Why are yall so negative about the game bruh, we play at home in the biggest fortress in Europe going all in for it with Messi extra motivated this year as well.

Givenchy

if EV starts Bob, Coutinho with the Busi-Raki combo, this will end up like that Bayern 7-0 thrashing we got over the 2 legs.

Raki13

No chance this team are beating Liverpool , managers tactics are just terrible. We dont have an attacking midfielder , every single one of them struggle to make a forward pass , no drive pace or urgency.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Based on the subs today, we will see both Coutinho and Roberto in the starting line-up. Just that alone is worrying.

viper76

It doesn't look good for us,we struggle against the mighty Levante the only hope we have is that have turned up in all big games this season lets pray this continues.

Ken_rosseneri

Don't worry guys.. Barca knows the importance of this game against Liverpool. we'll be well rested and ready to go.. with the game against Levante it was almost like they could taste the victory..

we'll be ready to go against Liverpool..

Neymessi

Last year I would have given a fuck about users attacking you for thinking that the team is not good enough but after Roma happened I vowed never to hold back.

Liverpool are easily the favorites for me and if someone told me after the match that pool did a repeat of bayern, I wouldn't be 1% surprised.

I will be going into the game without much expectations and hopes that messi goes mental because even if he plays just okayish I don't see how we will outplay this team.

Home of Barca Fans