Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

Barcilliant

Don't worry guys.. Barca knows the importance of this game against Liverpool. we'll be well rested and ready to go.. with the game against Levante it was almost like they could taste the victory..

we'll be ready to go against Liverpool..

Well rested? That motherfucker Valverde played almost all the starters. That jackass Suarez also started. Why? The guy has no legs, has played three matches in a week and hasn't scored in the cl for ages. Last season he talked about having rest and yet again Valverde starts him.

Fucking Valverde better walk when Liverpool trample over us. We've won La Liga again but who cares???

KingLeo10

Liverpool are easily the favorites for me and if someone told me after the match that pool did a repeat of bayern, I wouldn't be 1% surprised.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

no wonder you once supported neyclown with opinions like this.

There is absolutely no way in any universe we lose badly. We can lose sure, but not badly.

FCBfan22

Well rested? That motherfucker Valverde played almost all the starters. That jackass Suarez also started. Why? The guy has no legs, has played three matches in a week and hasn't scored in the cl for ages. Last season he talked about having rest and yet again Valverde starts him.

Fucking Valverde better walk when Liverpool trample over us. We've won La Liga again but who cares???

Well, I care about the Liga, but this is no way to win it with 3 matches left and the most important game in the last 3 years coming up on Wednsday. We are fucking Barca and there is no way we are losing 2/4 games in Liga. Even with bench players playing.

Seriously, if Suarez comes out with that I should've rested shit after a potential Liverpool loss and everything he did tonight, I hope someone decks him.

Hardy

I genuinely think this team has no business to eliminate Liverpool. Feeling is pretty much the same as 2013.

FCBfan22

[tw]1122253259840851968[/tw]

Well, at least he's honest.

tenor.gif

A smart thing to do by Ernie tomorrow would be to have a training in the early afternoon and see who is serious about this and pick the team for CL based on that.

But, who am I kidding... Suarez picks the team.

JedBanker

I dont think we are up for it. Tonight our team got so nervy in the last 15 mins. The same thing happened with Lyon, our mentally is weak. Also Valverde just showed Klopp how we are lacking in attacking creativity without Messi. If Klopp can take messi out of the game no one else is going to be creating.

Altomonte

I genuinely think this team has no business to eliminate Liverpool. Feeling is pretty much the same as 2013.
Hardy, are you a Barça fan or not? Are you trolling or are you serious? Look at the results this season: Liverpool is a good team but I would favor Barça at Camp Nou. I think you should too. And, BTW, remember that Messi was injured in 2013. We all know what he means to our team.

Last edited:

Givenchy

------------MaTS
Semedo-Pique-Lenglet-Alba
-------------Busi
---------Arthur-Vidal
-Dembele-Suarez-Messi

and yes that is Messi on the left. if you watch his position and how much better Dembele plays at RW, it makes no sense to gimp Dembouz game so Messi can play false-RW. atleast at LW when Messi drifts to the middle, Alba is bombing forward in support

Richard.H

------------MaTS
Semedo-Pique-Lenglet-Alba
-------------Busi
---------Arthur-Vidal
-Dembele-Suarez-Messi

and yes that is Messi on the left. if you watch his position and how much better Dembele plays at RW, it makes no sense to gimp Dembouz game so Messi can play false-RW. atleast at LW when Messi drifts to the middle, Alba is bombing forward in support

Coutinho is the starter most likely, doubt dembele will even get any minutes. That’s why he was subbed off at HT even though he was having a decent half

Altomonte

I am very annoyed by the Bayern comparisons - just check what happened to Bayern when Messi was fit in 2015. Our team today is much stronger than it was before the addition of players like Suarez, MAtS, Rakitic, Semedo, Lenglet, Umtiti, Arthur, Vidal, Dembélé, Coutinho and Malcom.
Our creativity today before HT was quite good, only the finishing was off. Coutinho had a good game except for his poor finishing. Same with Suarez. How to fix it I don't know, but it feels like it could happen soon. Hopefully against Liverpool.

bismp

I am very annoyed by the Bayern comparisons - just check what happened to Bayern when Messi was fit in 2015. Our team today is much stronger than it was before the addition of players like Suarez, MAtS, Rakitic, Semedo, Lenglet, Umtiti, Arthur, Vidal, Dembélé, Coutinho and Malcom.
Our creativity today before HT was quite good, only the finishing was off. Coutinho had a good game except for his poor finishing. Same with Suarez. How to fix it I don't know, but it feels like it could happen soon. Hopefully against Liverpool.

First of all,2013 Bayern >>> 2015 Bayern.Actually,the 2013 Bayern is among the 5 best teams of the decade,if bot top 3.

Secondly,it is unfair to say Messi was injured in 2013,while many Bayern players were injured in 2015 iirc.

People are worried for many reasons and rightly so.

-Liverpool is a team that presses a lot and is extremely fast on counters.Our team isn’t the most fast around and Valverde decided to do little to no rotations in the 3 matches before the most crucial match of the last 4 years.Liverpool running us to death is a big possibility.
-90% of our buildup play and goalscoring comes from Messi.Liverpool will undoubtedly try to shut him down and essentially greatly limit our offensive game.If he doesn’t have a great game,we are fucked.And with the exception of the second MU match,he isn’t having great matches lately(maybe he is saving himself for the semis).Which relates to my third and fourth point.
-Suarez is absolutely not good enough for a CL team.If he hadn’t Messi alongside him he would be pretty much finished as a good striker.Yes he can score a screamer from time to time.But he can also miss 10 clear cut chances in the row.He also fucks up our buildup almost every he “controls” the ball or when he tries to do a fancy pass.As if all this wasn’t enough he refuses to rotate...If he wasn’t a club legend I would be calling for his head right now.
-Furthermore neither Coutinho nor Dembele have been consistent this season and I really doubt they can finally make the difference against one of the best defenses in Europe.
-Finally,there is no doubt that Klopp is the superior manager to Ernie.Ernie fucked up with the rotations big time,he does the same predictable substitutions every game,he has no gameplan other than give the ball to Messi and hope he creates something etc.We need to be cautiously aggressive in the first game in the Camp Nou,but I really doubt we can pull this off with Ernieball.

Last edited:

malvolio

I think at least one of our attackers(apart from Messi) should perform in order for us to get through. Team is not that bad but since Neymar left we are too reliant on Messi to bail us out. Dembele, Suarez or Coutinho should step up.

Otherwise we are good in defense and midfield has enough quality to make up for the lack of intensity.

Raki13

I think at least one of our attackers(apart from Messi) should perform in order for us to get through. Team is not that bad but since Neymar left we are too reliant on Messi to bail us out. Dembele, Suarez or Coutinho should step up.

Otherwise we are good in defense and midfield has enough quality to make up for the lack of intensity.

Liverpool attack in numbers with pace and they will destroy that defence.

Home of Barca Fans