Champions league Group C(R Madrid-Milan-L'OM-Zurich )

Beast

The Observer
1 proper goal, 1 penalty and two fluke free kicks.

Well of course my dear ,

sean-connery-james-bond.jpg

Thankfully he didn't need a Burger king sign to score a "fluke " ;)
and an assist & a nice setup :wave:

can't wait to see Whopper tomorrow in San Siro :party00231:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Well of course my dear ,

sean-connery-james-bond.jpg

Thankfully he didn't need a Burger king sign to score a "fluke " ;)
and an assist & a nice setup :wave:

can't wait to see Whopper tomorrow in San Siro :party00231:

No fluke, simply a sharp striker's finish. Feed the Zlat and he will score :ibra:

gvt2000

CR9 was MotM, and was a nightmare for the Zurich deffence. But both his goals are more the keeper's fault than CR9 skill. The final score is a bit of a lie too. Sure real deserved the win, but not 2-5. Zurich had a decent enough game and, with a decent keeper, they could've scratched a point.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

1 freekick disgrace to the keeper
1 freekick between disgrace to the keeper and CR hard shot
Last goal was nicely put away but a disgrace when u watch at the keeper, standing 10+ meters out of his goal and standing still for a while.
1 goal from Raul ok..
That 1 ticki tacka goal was nice (higuain?)

2-2 or 2-3 would have been normal,the rest is pure ! luck by a amateur keeper

F

FCB_Titi_LB

cause the penalty was a penalty right ?

disgrace is in training in Benfica ;)
It was a dive(as in wanted to fall anyway) but casillas made contact so penalty. Its like a rule . U should look it up.

About Benfica: i feel sorry for you that you keep using your brain capacity to fill and remember lies. You should use that space for something valuable like Barca winning 2-6 at Bernabeu

Beast

The Observer
As soon as Kierrison finish training in Barca, we can discuss your brain capacity and imaginary touch by Iker

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Well all the big teams can rest assured now that they have nothing to fear from this Madrid 'team'. 4-2-4 with no bite in midfield...oh dear.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

This reminds me: Madrid thinks they got a splendid result winning 2-5 over zurich, a very weak team (can we call it a team?)
Even Barca beat Madrid with 1 goal more hahahahaha

Madrid is surely living in fairytale land.

That team is no match for barca at all. They will be competitive for la liga as in : they will win many matches because the rest of la liga is too weak. But they dont have the quality to win over any big team: chelsea,inter,man utd,barca...i bet they will even loose to bayern munchen with ribery,robben and van gaal as coach

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Gio's far too busy looking longingly at his framed photo of Florentino (despite saying that he wouldn't support madrid anymore if Mr Galactico returned).

Beast

The Observer
You must be a little concerned with your defence and midfield though Gio?

Not if we keep scoring an average of 3.6 goals a game it wouldn't matter .
the 4-2-4 (up to 3-2-5 when Drenthe go froward ) is risky alright if you have deadwood upfront but with 5 players capable to score at any times it's a matter of can you contain them ? .
the defense need Sergio Ramos back , i'm quite happy and not bothered by the midfield at all .
no one came close to scoring when Xabi - Lass were playing , we conceded after Gago replaced the injured Xabi and even than it was an imaginary penalty which no one bothered with it since we knew we can outscore anyone
I would be concerned if we win 1-0/2-1 which you would have had a field day with it given the scoring powers we had and lack of goals

Gio's far too busy looking longingly at his framed photo of Florentino (despite saying that he wouldn't support madrid anymore if Mr Galactico returned).

he is my wall paper on the laptop , with every password i use now is Florentino,Ifloren,Perezisgod between them

Home of Barca Fans