Olympiacos
Dortmund

Milan
Schalke
Spartak
BATE

Fourteen

Monster Masch
You spread the fun too evenly, most of the time there are 2 (max 3) interesting groups the others are bore fests. I would love it if it happened tho.
Yeah, I thought the same, but I just went with feeling. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a couple of tough groups and perhaps one group of death, but like you, I hope it does spread evenly.

The time of the draw is annoying as well. 17:30 CET? Since when have they done it that late. I was hoping to wake up this morning and watch it around 11:30 CET like it has been in previous years.

Last edited:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Wait, is it at 17:30 or 18:00? I thought it was 18:00... about to sleep for a bit and need to know what time to wake up :lol:
I believe it starts at 17:30 CET, but that bald guy who talks through all the rules that NEVER change loves the sound of his own annoying voice, so it probably will be closer to 18:00.

impeh

Hi, its me..
During UEFA's Champions League group stage draw, the jury of 53 sports journalists will name the winner of the UEFA Best Player in Europe Award 2012. The three finalists are Messi, Iniesta and Cristiano Ronaldo

Leo Messi and Andrés Iniesta will attend UEFA’s Champions League group-stage draw this Thursday in Monaco. The ceremony starts at 17.45. The two Barça players are on the shortlist for the UEFA Best Player in Europe Award 2012. The winner will be announced during the ceremony. Messi, the winner of the inaugural edition of the award, and Iniesta, are competing with Cristiano Ronaldo for the accolade.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
During UEFA's Champions League group stage draw, the jury of 53 sports journalists will name the winner of the UEFA Best Player in Europe Award 2012. The three finalists are Messi, Iniesta and Cristiano Ronaldo

Leo Messi and Andrés Iniesta will attend UEFA’s Champions League group-stage draw this Thursday in Monaco. The ceremony starts at 17.45. The two Barça players are on the shortlist for the UEFA Best Player in Europe Award 2012. The winner will be announced during the ceremony. Messi, the winner of the inaugural edition of the award, and Iniesta, are competing with Cristiano Ronaldo for the accolade.
I don't think it was mentioned enough who was up for the award.

JackaL

Don't want Galatasaray to meet Barca :D I actually don't care about the group for Barca, as I think we'll manage to get through :D However I am incredibly excited about Gala's group :D

Milan
Valencia
Galatasaray
Montpellier

could be great :D

P

PhilS

I just hope Barca draws no more than one of Man City, Juve, and Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans