Champions league 09-10

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Haha omg. Olic looks like a farmer, when he runs aswell. The only thing that is missing is the hay.
I think Robben has been more valuable though. Altintop MOM this match before injury. HE was a menace for Munich defense.

Beast

The Observer
Yes and .... i think Messi was more valuable for his team than Olic was. He doesnt do it on his own. He got assists.
Messi is more valuable to his team, Olic is the most valuable in the competition .. his United two legs makes it decisive while u are >>>>>>>>> Arsenal
Olic actually assist as much as he scores .. i don't rate him that much but this season he was superb for the Germans and IMO the MVP of the CL this year

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
why do you want him to cum on lloris' face?

he already has screwed lyon pretty hard..

olic is definitely hands down- mvp of this year's champions league

Beast

The Observer
Based on what exactly though? Strongly disagree.

Messi's four killed Arsenal. And he won us the group in Kiev, no?
You are the best team in the world it's normal u kill weaker teams in Kiev and that team in London which leave in a 3D disney world about being competitive while they won nothing for years..
Bayern isn't the best team in the world , weaker defense , weaker attack great wingers (one of them is always out for various reasons ) 2 good holders.. when they play United it's David vs Goliath .. when u play Arsenal u are Goliath

Home of Barca Fans