Celtic FC

henriklarsson7

if we get knocked out from dinamo we go into the qualifier for the europa league (a.k.a diddy league) but even if we beat them which i think we will we hav to face teams like arsenal and atletico madrid etc. in the last QF round of the CL so i think its safe to say that there will be no CL football at CP this season but at least if we do get knocked out we will hav played good football and been knocked out by a good team who are already half way through their season

henriklarsson7

What's your opinion on Fortune who apparently missed a sitter ?

i didnt see it properly but 2 many people are gettin carried away with one defeat saying that fortunes a waste of money and stuff like that. remember that larssons first game for celtic was a disaster, he passed he ball straight to an opposition player who then took a touch and scored, then his second game he scored an own goal and everyone thought "god, what a waste of 600k" :lol:

R

Red Devil

Well done Celtic glad to see you win but you cant expect to go much further with the likes of Samaras , Scott Mcdonald and Fortuna up front .

By the way Scott Brown must be given a chance by a english club brilliant little player wasted in Scotland.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
pie_01.jpg

Dinner time.

Celtic 0-1 Dynamo Moscow. No Europe for Celtic this season then, they can't win away from Parkhead in Europe.

:blush:

Celtic FC 1967

Granizo Granizo los celtas Son Aqu?*
Originally Posted by Cule Angles View Post
Celtic 0-1 Dynamo Moscow. No Europe for Celtic this season then, they can't win away from Parkhead in Europe.
:sp_ike::sp_ike::sp_ike:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Celtic can beat arsenal if they were to play the 2nd leg in glasgow. Don't fancy their chances against any other team that is possible for them to play.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Well done Celtic. I'm still not sure about Mowbray but I'll hold up my hands and say congrats. Is this the club's first away European win since 2003 ?

Home of Barca Fans