Celtic FC

Celtic FC 1967

Granizo Granizo los celtas Son Aqu?*

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Oh come off it, I saw the youtube clips after the match and the fans were clearly chanting ooh-ah up the 'RA. The papers only use the word allegedly because the police had to investigate the incident under Scottish sectarianism laws.

Celtic FC 1967

Celtic shouldn't have hired Mowbray.

Why:lol::lol:

Because we have fans who bring shame to the club?

EVERY club has it

Oh come off it, I saw the youtube clips after the match and the fans were clearly chanting ooh-ah up the 'RA. The papers only use the word allegedly because the police had to investigate the incident under Scottish sectarianism laws.

Yes and the fans got delt with you spoon

Keep it up, you're bringing up OLD news

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!

Yet a week later your fans sang pro-IRA songs at Hearts and the week after they abused their own fans for refusing to stay outside the ground on Rememberance Sunday ahead of the traditional minute's silence

Why:lol::lol:

Because we have fans who bring shame to the club?

EVERY club has it

Yes and the fans got delt with you spoon

Keep it up, you're bringing up OLD news

Hardly old, it's last season.

Celtic FC 1967

Yet a week later your fans sang pro-IRA songs at Hearts and the week after they abused their own fans for refusing to stay outside the ground on Rememberance Sunday ahead of the traditional minute's silence

Hardly old, it's last season.

Thats because celtic has massive irish roots? Some of the irish people that come to watch celtic family's could have been killed by the british soldiers in ireland?

Stick to barcelona mate another person that knows nothing about scottish football.:party00231::party00231::party00231::party00231::party00231:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Thats because celtic has massive irish roots? Some of the irish people that come to watch celtic family's could have been killed by the british soldiers in ireland?

Stick to barcelona mate another person that knows nothing about scottish football.:party00231::party00231::party00231::party00231::party00231:

I love the way you accuse anybody with a conflicting opinion of knowing nothing about Scottish football. My Mum's family is from Scotland and considering I grew up in Britain and visited Scotland regularly over the years I know plenty about the game up there. I also know why some fans didn't want to go inside the ground but that's no reason to intimidate other fans. You're just a typical one eyed Celt thinking the rules don't apply to your lot.

Celtic FC 1967

Why do you keep commenting on the City thread then ?

Crap like :

My posts in the man city thread

Goal.com are reporting city are going vidic :lol::lol::lol::lol:

man city still wont win anything

It would help if tevez was a winger:banghead:

:lol: Whos next mate

I'll stop here.

Why lie?

I love the way you accuse anybody with a conflicting opinion of knowing nothing about Scottish football. My Mum's family is from Scotland and considering I grew up in Britain and visited Scotland regularly over the years I know plenty about the game up there. I also know why some fans didn't want to go inside the ground but that's no reason to intimidate other fans. You're just a typical one eyed Celt thinking the rules don't apply to your lot.

I Dont sing IRA songs at parkhead:lol::lol:

Every club has fans like this, but really its funny how you're all just single handingly saying celtic are the only team that does it.;)

B

blueduck

My posts in the man city thread

Why lie?

You and your fellow reprobates seem to think you are better than us.

Celtic won a cup about 40 years ago and you think you are all high and mighty, you only qualify for the champions league every year because the rest of your league is a complete joke.

Celtic FC 1967

You and your fellow reprobates seem to think you are better than us.

Celtic won a cup about 40 years ago and you think you are all high and mighty, you only qualify for the champions league every year because the rest of your league is a complete joke.

MANCHESTER UNITED
LIVERPOOL
ARSENAL
CHELSEA

4 MAN LEAGUE:beer2::beer2::beer2::beer2::beer2::beer2::beer2::beer2:

Man city are a joke end of

Home of Barca Fans