Carlos Tevez

beef-supreme

IMO:

Ibra: A possibility, but very unlikely because of the high price tag necessary. And his agent has said the only way he'd move is if Moratti decided to sell him, and the only way that will happen is if we offer an extortionate amount

Milito: Now we're talking, I like this player a lot, but his move to Inter seems to be all but wrapped up.

Aguero: A little overrated imo, he hasn't really done much to impress me this season apart from when they beat us . More of a forward than an out-and-out striker anyway.

Villa: The best option.

And United, that's quite a harsh comparison because Rondon, Rooney and Berbatov all have unbelievable touch, like really top notch :tongue:

Yeah sounds good Quash. Wouldn't want Aguero though. I like him a lot, but I don't want him to come to Barca because he wouldn't be suited to the centre of the trident.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He is not Barcelona material, he isn't your kind of player. All those who want him at Barca are saying this because Tevez is very lovable and admirable. He has a lot of wicked abilities but not ones to suit Barcelona's style of play. This is similar to the argument I had about Drogba vs Eto'o.

No bais or anything but he is exactly the type of Real Madrid player, but not sure if we need him, although I would not mind having him at all, I'd actually be happy. His attitude is that of Madrid. The never say, get down and dirty type of football goes hand in hand with Real as opposed to the more delicate football played by Barcelona.

Although capable of a one-two pass, he can't be depended on it. He is not a predator in the box like one would imagine. He is one hundred percent a second striker in terms of his ability to keep a hold of the ball upfront and his ability to run with it past players with his strength and ball control. He wins lose balls, he wins fights, and scores from odd angles. He likes to run with the ball, and you already have enough of them, to add more will tip the balance.

R

Red Devil

Dunno about slower, he has a wicked burst of pace on him. Kind of like Arshavin, you expect em to be slow but they can leave you for dead.

Great burst but his lack of pace has been the thing that has annoyed many reds I know .

There is a huge difference between he and Rooney and thats because once both get going Rooney would leave Teves for dead .

beef-supreme

Great burst but his lack of pace has been the thing that has annoyed many reds I know .

There is a huge difference between he and Rooney and thats because once both get going Rooney would leave Teves for dead .

The problem might also be the way that Tevez is played, and the fact that he is played in the Premier league. He has had to adapt his style to involve more running and bullish play. Perhaps in another league he'd be able to show more glimpses of touch and skill.

X.A.U

The Special One

Tevez is proven more than few years now (since West Ham), Rooney is having a fantastic season but I can't say this about his previous seasons!

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Imo. Tevez is a perfect sub if Eto`o leaves....He`s got pace, aggressiveness and is very similar type of player...
Also he`s got great work rate...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Rafa definitely wants Tevez and seeing as we don't need to deal with manure I think it will happen. Tevez won't go to City when Liverpool is an option.

Also that idiot that said Rafa is just a cup manager - yeah 2 la liga titles and twice we have finished with plus 80 points - cup manager my arse.

R

Red Devil

Tevez is proven more than few years now (since West Ham), Rooney is having a fantastic season but I can't say this about his previous seasons!

I support United Ive watched every game either at the ground or on Tv for the last few seasons so I know the difference between Teves and Rooney and they dont compare .

Teves is strong bullish and a workhorse . Should score more goals for the amount of chances he has . Saying that I love him as a player and hope he stays with us .

Rooney has more to his game he is a playmaker he is a tough tackler he is a goalscorer , he can play out wide , he can play as the lone striker . He has everything and more top class player and a few years younger than Teves aswell .

R

Red Devil

Rafa definitely wants Tevez and seeing as we don't need to deal with manure I think it will happen. Tevez won't go to City when Liverpool is an option.

Also that idiot that said Rafa is just a cup manager - yeah 2 la liga titles and twice we have finished with plus 80 points - cup manager my arse.

In reply to this post I have to say even though it wasnt me who called Rafa a cup manager I have to say your point will only be valid when he can win the league with Liverpool no doubt he has spainish football fiqured out he is spainish !!!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
something tells me tevez won't go to liverpool.

most of his complaints about being at united are being a sub a lot (which is crazy coz he starts loadsagames). at liverpool who's he gonna displace? no one in that starting XI, so he's a sub again!

read kia's quotes, he's going to city.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Would he be happy at City though? At least he'd be guaranteed a starting spot, yes. And I will reserve judgement on Carlos because I rate him highly, but judging by the Manc's posts he wouldn't fit in, and they'd know the player better than us.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he'd be getting paid ridiculous amounts of money and playing regularly.

he's pretty much won all and sundry with united, so I'd wager he probably will be happy.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I said I would like Tévez in our team, but I never said anything about him being a replacement for Eto'o, as said before he's more of a second striker... I would like him playing in either of the wings and Messi more towards the center, or him and Messi on the wings and Henry as CF...

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
If he would be coming to play on the wings, I'd rather just get a real winger. No sense in playing him out of position.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
To be honest, I haven't seen much of him in ManU, my memories of him come from his Boca Juniors and Corithians performances where he was all over the place and could play anywhere in the attacking front, so I wouldn't know how the EPL has affected his play... Does he really play as CF now?

Home of Barca Fans