Carlos Tevez

Jenks

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/24/manchester-city-carlos-tevez-dispute

The full extent of Manchester City's legal dispute with Carlos Tevez can be revealed after it emerged the club had found him guilty of gross misconduct for going on strike and taken away £9.3m from the Argentinian in fines, lost wages and bonuses since the start of the season.
The league leaders stopped paying Tevez's salary at the end of November and fined him six weeks' wages, amounting to £1.2m, during a disciplinary hearing held on 21 December. Tevez immediately launched an appeal, despite having flown to Buenos Aires on 7 November and making it clear he would not return, but a subsequent hearing on 11 January upheld the decision.
The club expect Tevez to request a second appeal, this time in front of the Premier League, after setting Monday as his deadline to respond. They have denied him £6m in loyalty bonuses as well as fining him two weeks' wages for his refusal to take Roberto Mancini's orders when he was required as a substitute in the Champions League tie against Bayern Munich in September that accelerated the breakdown of his relationship with the club.

Loving this. Getting exactly what he deserves.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Tevez and his advisors have poorly handled his career...When they write a book about the seedy underbelly of sport, there will be a chapter on Tevez and how agents are killing the game...Credit to City in not allowing Galliani to play them for fools...And my oh my has Tevez been properly destroyed by agents as well as his own poor decisions...Damn shame, I feel...Turning 28 years old and could have played a big role for both club & country but instead him & his kabul of advisors have whored themselves out for as much money as they can gather from one club to another

I have no issues with players getting as much as they can since owners, leagues & television are raking in the money...But it is a game in the end, as well...You have to want to play and aspire to win something...He's terrifically talented but it's been pissed away...There's no honor there

I think messing about with City may end up being such a bad decision that his career only goes further down from here

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
So Man City are making more money for transfers? Hahahaha...

Anyway, I feel very disappointed because I used to lookup to Carlitos, but he threw it all away, he's getting what he asked for...

gulaman

Tevez is an idiot. The biggest mistake he ever made was to become a slave to Kia Joorabchian who has messed up his career and made a lot of money from him. Maybe it's not entirely his fault. He was young and naive, and he isn't exactly intelligent which makes him a prime target for vultures like Joorabchian.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
welcome to barca
N37db.gif

Maria

tevez >>> alexis
easily

Messi-Alexis>>>>>>>>Messi-Tevez
Even Messi-Ibra>>>>>Messi-Tevez

For those of us who have watched Argentina NT play, it's pretty clear that Messi and Tevez hate each other and that their understanding on the pitch is very poor also.

T

tariqo

Messi-Alexis>>>>>>>>Messi-Tevez
Even Messi-Ibra>>>>>Messi-Tevez

For those of us who have watched Argentina NT play, it's pretty clear that Messi and Tevez hate each other and that their understanding on the pitch is very poor also.

tevez at his best > messi & its not even close

if we can sell messi & alexis to get both tevez & neymar thats will be amazing

do it pep

Ambrosia

Tevez for Carroll :lol:

Liverpool may not have won much over the years but they've defo kept me entertained meanwhile. The good, the bad, the ugly. You get it all with them.

Liverpool, i love ya.

Home of Barca Fans