Carlo Ancelotti

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
If it wasn't for those two deflected shots..

No man, when you get tactics and intensity right, usually a bit of luck follows. We didn't allow them anything either, remember. It isn't like we took our chances and they didn't. We mopped the floor with them.

Galning

No man, when you get tactics and intensity right, usually a bit of luck follows. We didn't allow them anything either, remember. It isn't like we took our chances and they didn't. We mopped the floor with them.

That's true. But what I meant was, if you only won with 1-0 you would still have dominated that game but I doubt people would say that the tie was over and that Ancelotti outsmarted Simeone. The deflected shots changed the tie completely.

Henry_IB

Banned
"It's difficult for me to comment on the referee's decisions"

"It's true that Messi scored three goals but any mistakes against a player of his quality will always hurt you."

"We have nine matches left. It will be all intense. Every game will be decisive."

"The league race is still open. We need an immediate reaction"

"I've said it many times – the league will be decided in the last match. We have to continue fighting. We need to react."

"I haven't spoken to the players about the match yet. We committed small mistakes and that's why we lost."

"The team is ready to get up and move on. We have to be satisfied with how we played."

"We have improved a lot, the team have showed their quality and proved it in this match. It was a good game but we now have to forget about it quickly. Our next match is important."

Henry_IB

Banned
Say what you want about certain RM players but Carlo is class and I am so fucking glad Mourinho isn't in spain anymore.

L

linetty

The last 20 minutes were just awful... RM was all about to kick our players in the legs, just like in the Mourinho times. Nothing changed, in my opinion.

Trickykid

The last 20 minutes were just awful... RM was all about to kick our players in the legs, just like in the Mourinho times. Nothing changed, in my opinion.

Yeah, and it's not like he curbed his dogs in the post match interviews either. Sure, his own comments were fine, but wouldn't he have known that nitwits like Ramos and Cronaldo would go and make complete and utter fools of themselves? Either he didn't give a rats ass, or else he couldn't control them

Trickykid

Cristiano Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos "did not disrespect" the referee following El Clasico, according to Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti.
The players were openly critical of match official Alberto Undiano Mallenco following the feisty La Liga fixture that saw Real lose 4-3 to Barcelona after having Ramos dismissed for a challenge on Neymar.
Ronaldo alleged his side "played against 12", while Ramos claimed the result was "pre-meditated".
However, Ancelotti has defended his players' for their comments on Undiano Mallenco, who awarded three penalties on Sunday.
"Cristiano and Ramos did not disrespect anyone," he stressed. "They only expressed an opinion that I understand as well.
"We were unlucky, especially with Ramos' red card. It wasn't fair.
"I don't mind if Undiano Mallenco referees a Real Madrid game again. It's not me who decides.
"Referees make mistakes. That's all."

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/ron...ct-referee-says-ancelotti#L5JVLlECwBJzSCvM.99

Yep, he's such a class act indeed...
Even though he's of course more subtle than his predecessor, he's still tapping into that Moudrid spirit that we all love so dearly.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real Madrid and the Madrid media in particular were the one pushing for Mallenco's appointment for the match and now they don't want him anywhere near the team lol.

While Messi is breaking records, they are reaching new lows in record speed.

Galning

Cristiano Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos "did not disrespect" the referee following El Clasico, according to Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti.
The players were openly critical of match official Alberto Undiano Mallenco following the feisty La Liga fixture that saw Real lose 4-3 to Barcelona after having Ramos dismissed for a challenge on Neymar.
Ronaldo alleged his side "played against 12", while Ramos claimed the result was "pre-meditated".
However, Ancelotti has defended his players' for their comments on Undiano Mallenco, who awarded three penalties on Sunday.
"Cristiano and Ramos did not disrespect anyone," he stressed. "They only expressed an opinion that I understand as well.
"We were unlucky, especially with Ramos' red card. It wasn't fair.
"I don't mind if Undiano Mallenco referees a Real Madrid game again. It's not me who decides.
"Referees make mistakes. That's all."

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/ron...ct-referee-says-ancelotti#L5JVLlECwBJzSCvM.99

Yep, he's such a class act indeed...
Even though he's of course more subtle than his predecessor, he's still tapping into that Moudrid spirit that we all love so dearly.

Pathetic club.

Yugi

I actually like the idea of Undiano Mallenco never refeering Clasico ever again, they make themselves weaker by that, stupid idiots

Home of Barca Fans