Can Barca make it to the finals of the CL?

Can Barca make it to the finals of the CL?

• Yes

Votes: 30 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 48 61.5%

• Total voters
Indeed, Bayern is the best team in the world now and will probably win the UCL. So in the last 5 seasons, we will have won the Champions League 2 times and got eliminated 3 times by the later winners which is highly remarkable. Beat us and you win the Champions League

It's how we lost that I'm pissed about. We've never been outplayed like this. Bayern are a great team, and the best in the world atm but we shouldn't lose 4-0 to anyone, especially with players like Messi and Iniesta on the team. We're definitely nowhere near as good as we were in 2009 or 2011. However, I can see that changing next season, as long as we make the right changes.

We're still a world-class team, nothing more, nothing less, but with players like Messi and Iniesta, we should be a lot better IMO. Like I've said before though, I can see us being the best team in the world once again next season, as long as the right changes are made.

LMessi85

As much as i'd would like to i can't imagine it. I'm sure we can win at home but Bayern ain't no Milan. They'll score a goal. 4-0 with our defence would be a miracle.

BarcaOG

Banned
26 delusional votes, imho. i remember before the away match some people were betting on a 0-2 barca win at the allianz arena.

the arrogance. and we paid for it.

Stric

26 delusional votes, imho. i remember before the away match some people were betting on a 0-2 barca win at the allianz arena.

It's not arrogant. Before the 1st leg, the fans had no way of knowing which Barca would show up. The one that played against Milan, or the one that played most of the other games in 2013. The former, at their best, could squeeze a win at the Allianz Arena.

BarcaOG

Banned
our champions league form has been poor all season long, bar the 4-0. the naive belief that we would just 'show up' at the allianze arena and play the perfect game was duly punished by a bayern that has excelled all season long.

winning teams are comprised by hardworking players and more often than not the team that impresses most earns trophies. that we did in 08/09 and 10/11.

that we are barcelona does not entitle us to anything.

too many of our players have forgotten that.

B

beautifulgame

The poll asks "can" Barca? Meaning, is it in the realm of possibility, to which most must answer yes because a no means your saying it is impossible.

The claim for arrogance could be made if 26 people had answered yes in a poll stating "will barca progress"?

In this case of this poll, course it is possible that is, Barca can still progress but will they? Highly, highly unlikely.

spark

Well we are just internet persons, downplaying or talking up our chances wont have any real effect, in either direction, on the match so its all good in the end.

Like I said before, anything's possible. Which is why I voted yes. Is there a possibility of us scoring 4 goals against Bayern? Yes. Especially with a few tactical changes (start Villa as a striker in front of Messi, etc). Is it likely? Not in the least.

Galning

The poll asks "can" Barca? Meaning, is it in the realm of possibility, to which most must answer yes because a no means your saying it is impossible.

The claim for arrogance could be made if 26 people had answered yes in a poll stating "will barca progress"?

In this case of this poll, course it is possible that is, Barca can still progress but will they? Highly, highly unlikely.

Well we are just internet persons, downplaying or talking up our chances wont have any real effect, in either direction, on the match so its all good in the end.

Like I said before, anything's possible. Which is why I voted yes. Is there a possibility of us scoring 4 goals against Bayern? Yes. Especially with a few tactical changes (start Villa as a striker in front of Messi, etc). Is it likely? Not in the least.

This. This and this.
:lol: some people...

Home of Barca Fans