Can Barca make it to the finals of the CL?

Can Barca make it to the finals of the CL?

• Yes

Votes: 30 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 48 61.5%

• Total voters

footyfan

Calma, calma
Bayern is hungrier.
Bayern is stronger physically.
Bayern is stronger tactically.
Messi is not fit
Busquets is not fit
Mascherano is unavailable.
The squad seems to have given up based on the post-match comments.

So no.

I've accepted the fact that we are 99% out, however, anything can happen, and I also think that we have a small chance.

Wasn't it supposed to be 99.999999%? ;)

F

Flavia

Sure, it's possible. But I don't think it's going to happen.

Bayern is hungrier.
Bayern is stronger physically.
Bayern is stronger tactically.
Messi is not fit
Busquets is not fit
Mascherano is unavailable.
The squad seems to have given up based on the post-match comments.

So no.

This sums it up.

Last edited:

Ketoth

Bayern are notorious bottlers. Arsenal almost overturned the tie. There's no reason why Barcelona can't either. 4-0 might seem a big ask but trust me it's not. As soon as you get the first goal Barcelona's confidence will begin to flow, and Bayern's confidence will begin to drain.
However, if Barcelona go in with the attitude that all hope is lost, it'll be over before it's begun. I doubt it though, Barcelona are professional.

B

BlaugranaCule07

We'll win 2-1 only because they'll play conservative and try to go through without anyone accumulating cards or any injuries to important players.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
That photo right there is the reason why they are so strong this season.

Failure makes you work harder. They are the most motivated team this season because of their frustrations last season of not winning any trophy.

+1

That's what this barca team needs right now, a wake up call. Of course this season isn't trophy-less but it's pretty safe to say that the league win is based off of the momentum built up from the first half of the season. It's not a bad thing, it's just that we weren't as consistent in this half as we were in the last one, which is an issue that we need to solve; especially considering that the most difficult part of the season lies in the 2nd half.

Galning

Pssh, why believe in your team? Easier to just give up, that'll show everyone what a good fan I am.

This so much. Hate how this entire forum turns into worshiping mode whenever we pull a stunt like againt AC Milan but from the moment we lose a game it's "Sack Tito!! Bring in 6 news players!"
It's like talking to my grandma; When Barça win they played good, when they lose they suck.

I'm not saying it's going to be easy but there's no rule in football that says you're not allowed to score more than 4 goals in a game so I don't see how it is impossible to overcome this. Especially considering Bayern scored four times. Why wouldn't we be able to do it?

B

beautifulgame

This so much. Hate how this entire forum turns into worshiping mode whenever we pull a stunt like againt AC Milan but from the moment we lose a game it's "Sack Tito!! Bring in 6 news players!"
It's like talking to my grandma; When Barça win they played good, when they lose they suck.

I'm not saying it's going to be easy but there's no rule in football that says you're not allowed to score more than 4 goals in a game so I don't see how it is impossible to overcome this. Especially considering Bayern scored four times. Why wouldn't we be able to do it?

This!

footyfan

Calma, calma
Pssh, why believe in your team? Easier to just give up, that'll show everyone what a good fan I am.

So you're a better fan than me because I think Barca can't progress? You need to understand that there will always be people who interpret the question differently. Of course Barca (or even a fifth division team) could do it. But most people are answering no because they're trying to predict what will happen.

If Barca loses 18-0 in the first leg and somebody makes a similar poll to this one, would you answer yes or no? I hope for your sake you answer yes, because otherwise people will think you're a poor fan of this great Barca side.

Home of Barca Fans