Camp Nou

mdenci

I was there just six days ago, not knowing that we are going into reconstruction. I've had a business conference in Barcelona and I didn't want to waste the opportunity to visit our home ground. Upon returning to Croatia, I've made a deal with my friend that we must come and see a match in the next season because we've never been to a match. I'm sad that I will never be able to witness the atmosphere on the stadium, I'm sure it was breathtaking.

By the way, are we going into building a fully new stadium from the ground up, tearing down Nou Camp in the process, or is it just a reconstruction? And where will our home matches be played during the process? I would still like to see our players in action live, doesn't matter on which stadium.

Andresito

Staff member
I was there just six days ago, not knowing that we are going into reconstruction. I've had a business conference in Barcelona and I didn't want to waste the opportunity to visit our home ground. Upon returning to Croatia, I've made a deal with my friend that we must come and see a match in the next season because we've never been to a match. I'm sad that I will never be able to witness the atmosphere on the stadium, I'm sure it was breathtaking.

By the way, are we going into building a fully new stadium from the ground up, tearing down Nou Camp in the process, or is it just a reconstruction? And where will our home matches be played during the process? I would still like to see our players in action live, doesn't matter on which stadium.
Video not fully accurate but should give an overview of what's going to be done.

Home ground will be Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys in Montjuic.

jamrock

We Move!

I'm sure Laporta would have liked to pick his own design and it would be better than anything barto did, because ofc it would be.

But we move!

Loki

See you again in Nov. 2024
More like summer 2025 in my opinion. Construction work is always delayed. Madrid's new stadium is also delayed although they had the full Covid year. I would be very surprised if they can hold on to the timetable.

soul24rage

More like summer 2025 in my opinion. Construction work is always delayed. Madrid's new stadium is also delayed although they had the full Covid year. I would be very surprised if they can hold on to the timetable.
Judging from what we've seen from Barca in recent years, I agree with you.

Let's hope we are incorrect in this one.

Deco

Culé since 2005
2026 is the date?

Home of Barca Fans