Camp Nou

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So this was for the 3 english speaking Eintracht fans there are worldwide? Or was it made by socis themselves? :lol:

Club definitely needs to react. We can't have a huge number of people just selling or not using their season tickets. Of course this was especially crazy but Camp Nou should be nearly full every game.

High ticket prices to rip off tourists probably isn't very helpful as well.

This is apparently some scheme a hotel have with socis where they work together and offer packages to traveling fans to get tix.

MTL_Barca

This is apparently some scheme a hotel have with socis where they work together and offer packages to traveling fans to get tix.

Man right when you think we've already hit rock bottom suddenly it's the fucking fans themselves that make us look even more like a joke.

Richard.H

Man right when you think we've already hit rock bottom suddenly it's the fucking fans themselves that make us look even more like a joke.

I don't think the fans in Barcelona care as much about the club as the average user in this forum. Like it was mentioned in another thread, many Catalans are members simply because their father or grandfather was. It's a family tradition.

Total-Football

L for the guys who worried too much about the renaming of camp nou. Rename it saddam hussein Camp for all i care just bring in more revenue. The stadium is a treat for local fans and since there arent any just cash in.

Joan

Nowadays we are beginning to look more like a plastic club than a club with pedigree.

Most of big clubs have similar atmosphere in their stadiums if we're being honest. Frankfurt just had the fan base to expose it. We charge for tickets way too much for it to be affordable to local fans who care. Some prefer to earn a few bucks with the way prices are.

Not saying it's a good thing, but it happens almost everywhere.

Rory

I was disappointed with the atmosphere when I finally went to the Camp Nou. Against Sevilla as well, so a relatively big matchup. Bunch of tourists wanting a photo of the stadium for their instagram.

Only other barca game I went to was the Wembley game vs Spurs. The atmosphere there was on another level.

Laplacian

Most of big clubs have similar atmosphere in their stadiums if we're being honest. Frankfurt just had the fan base to expose it. We charge for tickets way too much for it to be affordable to local fans who care. Some prefer to earn a few bucks with the way prices are.

Not saying it's a good thing, but it happens almost everywhere.

"Most clubs"

Not true. German clubs aren't like that, neither are Dutch or English clubs. Barcelona's atmosphere is on average absolutely terrible. It isn't normal.

Joan

"Most clubs"

Not true. German clubs aren't like that, neither are Dutch or English clubs. Barcelona's atmosphere is on average absolutely terrible. It isn't normal.

Most big clubs.

Even Anfield looks sedated these days, not to mention stadiums in bigger tourist cities. The most obvious comparison being Bernabeu.

Yeah, the atmosphere is terrible but it's nothing new.

Laplacian

Most big clubs.

Even Anfield looks sedated these days, not to mention stadiums in bigger tourist cities. The most obvious comparison being Bernabeu.

Yeah, the atmosphere is terrible but it's nothing new.

Have you been to Anfield? In comparison to other clubs in the premier league, sure it's underwhelming, but in comparison to Barcelona there's a world of difference. I've been to both camp nou and anfield and camp nou is orders of magnitude more touristy than Anfield.

MTL_Barca

"Most clubs"

Well the only close one is Bayern in Germany and yeah people complain about the atmosphere there too, even though i never experienced it as that bad myself.

It's always full though. Way cheaper as well compared to Camp Nou.

Home of Barca Fans