Camp Nou

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Like 80% of our capacity are for season ticket holders. First measure should be to get them to either come to games or gtfo and go at the back of the line.

We don't need season ticket holders that don't attend games. Introduce strict attendance rules. This wouldn't be an issue if those guys would attend games in the first place.

I agree, but I don't know how you can enforce it. They could be giving away their card to someone else to attend the game here and there and the club has no way of knowing it. The only way the club might know would be, I think, if nobody shows up and their card is not scanned.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I agree, but I don't know how you can enforce it. They could be giving away their card to someone else to attend the game here and there and the club has no way of knowing it. The only way the club might know would be, I think, if nobody shows up and their card is not scanned.

Soci card.

No soci card no entrada.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Soci card.

No soci card no entrada.

Well, let's see if the club is willing to go to that length to check soci card and ID's, at least for the season ticket holders. If they do that, deny entry when someone is found out to be not a soci, then yes. But I think the majority of them probably don't even bother to give their season ticket card to others to use (for free or not), like I said if they are not scanned at a game, that's how the club can find out they were not there, I suppose.

DonAK

Well, let's see if the club is willing to go to that length to check soci card and ID's, at least for the season ticket holders. If they do that, deny entry when someone is found out to be not a soci, then yes. But I think the majority of them probably don't even bother to give their season ticket card to others to use (for free or not), like I said if they are not scanned at a game, that's how the club can find out they were not there, I suppose.

When the waiting line for season tickets are so long they should not be given away to other people out of convenience.

Either attend or lose your ticket. That's how I see it. Might even improve the atmosphere at the stadium when the people who actually want to support the team have those tickets to attend.

Gotta do something, and this really should be done. Need to attend 85% of the games to keep their season tix. Show card(s) at entrance. If you cannot attend some games you have to release the ticket to the club so they can sell it forward.

Why are season ticket holders allowed to profit off their tickets? It makes no sense to me.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Laporta: "There are two irregularities here, both in the tickets sold in the third tier, which ended up in the hands of Germans, as well as part of the season tickets that also went to rival fans. The club is not to blame for what happened. Now, we are responsible, because we are the ones in charge of organizing the match. Those who know me know that I take responsibility and take action, and we will take action."

"We put 34,440 tickets on sale. Barcelonistas should know that we have these tickets because there are season ticket holders who are on leave. We put these tickets on sale with restrictions: they could not be bought with German credit cards or German IPs.
We set all the restrictions we could, as has been done for the last six seasons. These tickets were located in the third tier, which was all white. These 34,440 tickets unfortunately and irregularly ended up in the hands of Germans. Of the 37,746 season ticket holders' cards that were registered at the stadium, many also ended up in the hands of German fans."

"What I can already announce is that in international competitions tickets will be nominative. It's a measure we didn't want to take because it inconveniences the members who have a normal and ordinary attitude, who are the vast majority, but we have no choice now. We never want what happened at the stadium to happen again."

[MENTION=13941]Luftstalag14[/MENTION] what I understand here is that "nominative" means you will indeed have personalized tickets and ID cards for int. games in the future.

Thank you. We will have to see, personalized tickets mean nothing (for example Bayern Buli game tickets are all personalized, with the name of the ticket holder printed but never once did a Bayern gatekeeper question me if I was indeed "Wolfgang Schoenberger" etc. whatever :lol:), the ID check part is the key, which most clubs are unwilling to do.

I have no idea what Laporta was saying above. He didn't really explain anything. We saw yesterday not all Frankfurt fans were in the third tier, a lot of them were actually in lower tiers. Laporta and the club better be looking more into this, other than providing this wishy washy response.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
When the waiting line for season tickets are so long they should not be given away to other people out of convenience.

Either attend or lose your ticket. That's how I see it. Might even improve the atmosphere at the stadium when the people who actually want to support the team have those tickets to attend.

Gotta do something, and this really should be done. Need to attend 85% of the games to keep their season tix. Show card(s) at entrance. If you cannot attend some games you have to release the ticket to the club so they can sell it forward.

Why are season ticket holders allowed to profit off their tickets? It makes no sense to me.

Yeah. There is a system already for season ticket holders to release their ticket (Seient Lliure), but apparently was suspended this season for whatever reason, I read.

26K socis withdrew this season from the season ticket holder list.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Laporta reveals last night’s attendance numbers in detail:

- 37,746 season ticket holders (many to Germans)
- 34,400 (all of them to Germans)
- 5,000 sold directly to Eintracht
- 2,425 people invited by UEFA

@victor_nahe

OK, don't tell me the majority of yesterday's entire attendance of almost 80K were Frankfurt fans. :facepalm:

So I guess some of the 37,746 season ticket holders sold their tickets to Frankfurt fans, but not a majority (There were plenty of Barca fans for sure), but where the hell did those Frankfurt fans get those 34,400 tickets?????

Scandalous.

DonAK

This club have a new way of embarrassing itself every season. On-pitch performances, club offices being raided by the police, and now this.

Least professional elite club in Europe.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Fuck this shit. Some socis are so damn shameless.

FQY5QVEWYAM_BIM

jamrock

Stunning, unbelievable
The team had no 12th man.

Most probably took it for granted that we would win, so why not make a quick buck while we are at it, things are tough in Spain right now.

Unbelievable scenes though.

Home of Barca Fans