Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Morten

Dortmund bottled the lead, Bayern leading the table again, expect them to finish Dortmund off when they face each other in a few weeks.

malvolio

Xabi Alonso schooling Nagelsman tonight. Madrid bound after this gig? Should we take a punt on him after Xavi is sacked?

ajnotkeith

Barcaman gave the kiss of life to barcaforum.com. We are back. Revived from the dead.

With that it has to be mentioned, wtf are Bayern thinking firing Nagelsmann....???? That is one of the craziest sackings of recent years.

Guy won 6 times out of 6 vs Barca/Inter/PSG and conceded 0 goals in all games, and they fire him. Crazy.

Now we have to hope Madrid won't get him because it'll get more difficult in the league if he steps in for Ancelotti. Big opportunity for all the clubs.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcaman gave the kiss of life to barcaforum.com. We are back. Revived from the dead.

With that it has to be mentioned, wtf are Bayern thinking firing Nagelsmann....???? That is one of the craziest sackings of recent years.

Guy won 6 times out of 6 vs Barca/Inter/PSG and conceded 0 goals in all games, and they fire him. Crazy.

Now we have to hope Madrid won't get him because it'll get more difficult in the league if he steps in for Ancelotti. Big opportunity for all the clubs.

If Real Madrid are smart they will hire him, but I think they'll go for Raul or Xabi Alonso(who might be a very good option too tbh).

Some rumors that it's because of his girlfriend who worked for Bild who apparently leaked stuff to her colleagues that Nagelsmann had said about the team, players, board, etc...

fergus90

I'm not quite as sold on Nagelsmann as a sure thing. He is a great talented coach but still a bit young in aspects and it shows.

I think the age thing is generally not a problem at smaller clubs, but walking into likes of Bayern,Real, Barca etc where there are players in the squad whom are older and have won more is a unique dynamic.

Can't deny the man tries to play attacking football though, has about 5/6 attackers on the pitch sometimes :lol:

Their CL form was good but their league form and performances were pretty poor. Only odd thing was the timing, perhaps thought they didn't want to risk losing Tuchel in the summer and thought they had no chance vs City.

Last edited:

Morten

Just had to happen, didn't it?

Now we have no obvious first choice to hire in the summer, why did Bayern have to go nuts....

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern was crazy to sack him at this time of the season. And I am not convinced that Tuchel will do a better job at all in the long run for them.

Nagelsmann isn't that established and convincing either, don't think he will be that great if Madrid goes for him. Rumor has it that Tottemham is more likely to get him.

Morten

Bayern was crazy to sack him at this time of the season. And I am not convinced that Tuchel will do a better job at all in the long run for them.

Nagelsmann isn't that established and convincing either, don't think he will be that great if Madrid goes for him. Rumor has it that Tottemham is more likely to get him.

Its one of the most weird sackings i have seen, but of course they had to do it, now who are we going to pick in the summer? Won't be anyone as good as Tuchel, most likely.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Its one of the most weird sackings i have seen, but of course they had to do it, now who are we going to pick in the summer? Won't be anyone as good as Tuchel, most likely.

They had to do it? I disagree. Bayern is still going to win the league, great prospect in the CL and of course will win the Pokal, they didn't have to do it at all, especially now.

You should be glad that Bayern got Tuchel and not you guys. Tuchel won't do you guys much good.

Morten

They had to do it? I disagree. Bayern is still going to win the league, great prospect in the CL and of course will win the Pokal, they didn't have to do it at all, especially now.

You should be glad that Bayern got Tuchel and not you guys. Tuchel won't do you guys much good.

I didnt mean it literally, just that they "had to" remove our best option(on paper) in the summer.

No one can predict the future, so you may turn out to be right, but I dont see anyone else available in the summer with a proven record like Tuchel.

Giving it to someone like Raul or Xabi could work out, but a big gamble.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans