Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

Gnidrologist

Ze germans are spanish cryptonite. The same could be said about spain vs english in reverse, despite them being from the 'best league in the world'. Rock paper scissors game.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Gladbach almost fumbled and let Bayern equalize toward the end, 3-2, good game. You can always count on Gladbach to give Bayern some headache.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If they could play Bayern every week, they'd win the league.

Haha, exactly. Bayern under Nagelsmann hasn't had a win against Die Fohlen so far in 5 games, with three losses and 2 draws, during which Gladbach outscored Bayern 12:5.

And this is a struggling Gladbach that just drew against the last place Schalke and lost 1:4 to the second to the last place Hertha. Against Bayern they are just a different team.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

It's a show of just how amateur/garbage PSG is...that they can't even beat this average/above average version of Bayern

Bayern are amateurish in defense and toothless in attack

Morten

It's a show of just how amateur/garbage PSG is...that they can't even beat this average/above average version of Bayern

Bayern are amateurish in defense and toothless in attack

Well, return leg they have a fully fit Mbappe for 90 minutes, personally i think he will have a field day.

fergus90

I remember when Borussia slapped them 5-0 and I witnessed one of the worst individual performances of all time from Upamecano, gifted 4 goals away. Looked like he won a competition to play :lol:

Home of Barca Fans