Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Leverkusen

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
K

King_Puyol

bayern will win it but i hope wolfsburg win (long shot i know).

diego and dzeko in the same team should be awesome

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
haha indeed. even van Gaal stated afterwards that they can go as far as winning the title ... handing over the pressure tho them ofc ;)

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Bayern, of course... it's the giant of Bundesliga; in the begining are 11 against 11 and in the end, it's Bayern the winner! And the deception of season, it will be Schalke...

-zlatan-

The Magnificent Nose
bayern - comming 2nd in UCL is like being the 2nd best team in the world -.- and they will pwnd all in bundesliga :D

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
thats abit too one sided ...

ribery is out too, they still dont know what to do with kroos (he played in 3 different positions in the last 3-4 matches), and some other players play below their level too (schweinis passing was horrible vs mainz for example). and well, ban buyten is still as bad as in the cl final ...

dalitis8

Banned
Reaching the CL final...fluke...but they can still win the Bundesliga...it will not be easy though..it is a very competitive league...

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Their central defense might make reaching the final unreproducible. But i think that germanys and (to lesser extent) hollands WC performances already proved that Bayerns cl final appearance wasnt a fluke.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
The cream will rise to the top eventually..........

I did think beforehand that Wolfsburg and Bremen would be their closest challengers, but they both look out of sorts.

Home of Barca Fans