Breaking news! Gavi set to LEAVE Barcelona

FinBarcelonafan

We are donkeys if Gavi leaves for 50mil

One of the only great talents to come from Barca academy in the past fifteen years and we let him go.

This would be huge tragedy

JamDav1982

Maybe club think Torre can fill the void and have 80-90m more in bank over next few years.

Doubt he will go though but if he does it will be mix from both sides as to why it happened not just the board.

serghei

Like I said in the past. Stop playing kids who are not tied to good contracts with the club.

We are not in the business of developing players for other clubs.

JamDav1982

Like I said, stop playing kids who are not tied to good contracts with the club.

That doesnt really help anyone and players often need tested at first team level.. one for them to think have a future and not being blackmailed to stay and two so club know where to value them.

He started playing when had two years left when could only sign for three.

While Barca squad would be weaker without him if no deal can be agreed.

Can play them but be quicker on uptake to renew once show a level.

Start saying to 15 year olds they are being offered a contract for three years that means they will never play in first team until they sign another one will just lead to more of them leaving and thinking club sees them as money makers as much as players.

Last edited:

Gari

Gavi does not belong to the indisputable talents and players of the main team. His position on the field is generally incomprehensible. Who is he? He runs all over the field, but does not fulfill the task of a midfielder. This season he played a lot, but everyone noticed the absence of Pedri, not his absence. Politics, as with Moriba: there is an offer, if you don’t like it, leave.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
At this point I am not sure if I even care if they sell him or Frenkie

it is what it is, xavi gotta get his guys azpi and alonso as well :coffee:

FinBarcelonafan

At this point I am not sure if I even care if they sell him or Frenkie

it is what it is, xavi gotta get his guys azpi and alonso as well :coffee:

Imagine selling Frenkie and Gavi and buying Azpi, Alonso and Lewa.

That will confirm we are in total shambles and a clown club.

What the heck is this planning? I wanted full rebuild not more past it's..

I wanted Xavi to start from zero, build up new generation of Barca team. If he isn't man for that he should leave.

JamDav1982

Imagine selling Frenkie and Gavi and buying Azpi, Alonso and Lewa.

That will confirm we are in total shambles and a clown club.

What the heck is this planning? I wanted full rebuild not more past it's..

I wanted Xavi to start from zero, build up new generation of Barca team. If he isn't man for that he should leave.

Xavi will put his job first as will the board.

That is one of the problems with elections system.. it can lead to short term planning.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Gavi is a good talent that we should ideally keep but I do feel like he has gotten overhyped and overrated like crazy. Thiago for example was a much better prospect imo and people cannot stop shitting on him :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

Gavi is a good talent that we should ideally keep but I do feel like he has gotten overhyped and overrated like crazy. Thiago for example was a much better prospect imo and people cannot stop shitting on him :lol:

I think people forget how young Gavi is. He is very flawed player at this point but he could be world class. He has crazy upside.

We will regret this one..my opinion

Rory

Probably hates Xaviball. In all seriousness if Xavi can't get someone to stay for him who should absolutely idolise him then wtf is Xavi even here for.

Home of Barca Fans