Breaking news! Gavi set to LEAVE Barcelona

Horatio

You're welcome
Make him a decent offer, 2 mill net a year. Then if he wants to walk let him fuck off and take the 50m release clause. So much 'passion' for Barca but won't stick with us when we're down, that says a lot. And I don't believe we are renewing Roberto over Gavi in any universe, unless Laporta and Xavi have gone batshit crazy, so I would disregard that.

He has been treated like a king here the way no other 17 year old would. If he still isn't on board with the project, he can go fuck himself and glue himself to the bench at Liverpool.

Couldn't care less about his 'fight' and 'passion', if he leaves after the season he's had he has none. He is just another inflated ego that we'd do well to get rid of. All his environment has been doing is leaking rumours he will leave for the last year.

Madrid youngsters are proud to pull on their shirt, even if they don't play. Valverde, Camavinga, Rodrygo, those guys are determined and ego less. Here it seems we have a diva at only 17 years old.

relax he is staying

Messigician

🎙🚨🚨| Joan Laporta: ?It turns out that Gavi?s agent is comparing the offers on the table and delaying the decision, it?s understandable that I don?t like this situation.?

Messigician

🚨🚨[ @HelenaCondis🥇] | Gavi?s entourage say Laporta?s words are not true. Bar?a told the agent 15 days ago that they would send him a draft contract after there were 2 meetings but they did not send anything. Gavi's agents believe Barca have no intention of renewing Gavi despite claiming otherwise

ajnotkeith

relax he is staying

There was rumours a month or two ago that he has poor attitude, is rude to all the staff and has smashed furniture in La Masia halls before.

I think his "fire" extends off the field too and he is probably a bit of a bitch. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he is demanding a lot of money.

But also wouldn't be surprised if its all BS from Laporta to manipulate the situation in some way. Idk. Tired of this club.

Messigician

🚨[ [MENTION=1041]Jordi[/MENTION]gil] | Liverpool are ready to pay Gavi?s release clause of ?50M.

Liverpool is very attentive to Gavi's situation, they are aware Barca need money urgently

? @Ekremkonur

Messigician

"Gavi has a very poor attitude, he is aggressive and rude to his teammates in training, the heavyweights in the dressing room do not like him and think he is a bad influence on Dembele"

This was the report I think ajno was talking about

Messigician

Here we go!

Barcelona are already preparing the official statement for Sergi Roberto's contract extension until June 2023. It will be announced this week, it's already completed with the Spanish fullback. 🇪🇸🤝 @FabrizioRomano

Home of Barca Fans