Best Player In The World in 4-5 Years time?

Red Devil 2

To be fair the Youtube clips make him look like a different player.

Speaking as someone who has watched him live, I can assure you the talent people in and around football are talking is more then real. He at the age of 17 was capable of dominating a midfield with skill and vision.

He is tall, very skillfull and is also a greater passer of the ball. Style of play I'd most compare him to is Zidane ( Not comparing him to the great man ).

Its just a shame he seems intent on ruining his career with his bad attitude off the pitch.

sukhy

Messi will be the man still.
Fabregas, Pastore, Goetze, Thiago, Ronaldo, Aguero, Balotelli and Kagawa will all be top players then aswell

masum

This thread needs reviving :)

Who will you think be the best player in the world after Messi and Ronaldo retires..

Neymer, Bale, Hazard, Muller, Goetze, Isco, Reus, Alaba, Thiago, Lucas or anyone else??

My guess is one of Hazard, Bale, Neymer or Goetze.

Last edited:
B

BrianSwan

This thread needs reviving :)

Who will you think be the best player in the world after Messi and Ronaldo retires..

Neymer, Bale, Hazard, Muller, Goetze, Isco, Reus, Alaba, Thiago, Lucas or anyone else??

My guess is one of Hazard, Bale, Neymer or Goetze.

Someone completely new

R

relaySM

If we get a right coachand rafinha if we get the right coach neymar , then we have other candidates gotze, pogba, verratti, isco, thiago,

Alik

I think that in 3-4 years it's between Bale, Hazard, Gotze/Neymar.
In that order. If Bale keeps it up then definitely him.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

K

kingleo

I wonder who will be better in 5 years time Adama Traore or Bertrand Traore?

Home of Barca Fans