Best Player In The World in 4-5 Years time?

N

neanz

Every major nation has incredible talent nowadays. But if you're not mentally ready you're always going to flop on the big stage. Something which tends to happen for English players.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
No, I didn't say that. What I meant is that a person's knowledge is based on what he/she reads every day. Seems like our friend nutnut only reads ridiculously biased articles all the time. Possible Andy Gray fan? :rofl1:

edit: Gray isn't English but is still heavily biased towards English football.

erm...

neanz said:
The nation is as stupid as their local media :lol:

That implies that the whole nation is stupid. Based on 1 persons opinion to be fair.

N

neanz

silky_soccer said:
That implies that the whole nation is stupid. Based on 1 persons opinion to be fair.

So you're admitting that (not only English but also) British media is stupid.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
So you're admitting that (not only English but also) British media is stupid.

No, thats not what i said, i was just pointing out that what you said sounded alot like what Alex Song said. That you think that the whole of England/Britain is stupid, because of what nut nutz said.

Brittish Media spouts some shite, But so does every nations media tbh.

N

nutnut

Nobody is worse than the Spanish media tbf.

It's just most people here don't know Spainish or live in Spain to read their bullshit, anyway i may be going a OTT but i'm just a proud Englishmen and there's light at the end of the tunnel after a dismal World Cup, we are a big footballing nation and we should be doing better than what we did in S.Africa so when there's not a lot to cheer about you have to look at things that is and with the new generation coming through there is a lot of hope.

I know there's a lot of English haters on here, but you strip a person from any country of their hopes and dreams what have they got? It's part of being human and optimism happens in all countrys (Spain, England, Brazil, Germany, Argentina, France) and all countrys will be hoping their time is next not just English people.

N

neanz

It might have sounded like that but I can swear that's not what I actually meant. Every nation has its rather, well, brightest and non-bright people in it, something which never makes me think "oh, the entire nation is stupid now".

We're going waaay off-topic now tho :lol:

H725

they've not done anything in the big leagues, h775. but neymar does look a good player. i've not seen ganso though.

They need time but they have the quality to become top players.

Ganso for me is the most promising attacking midifielder along with Pastore.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Nutnut you are just chatting waffles, anyway heres a short Vid, i think it was Jordzi who posted it not sure but here you go

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
This Ravel Morrison bloke being considered to be one of the best players in the world in 4-5 years time. Quite laughable.

I will take a bet with anyone that he won't make more than 20 league appearances for utd in his career.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
And to think we have a four page thread on him...sometimes I wonder if this is a Barcelona forum or an EPL forum.

Red Devil 2

This Ravel Morrison bloke being considered to be one of the best players in the world in 4-5 years time. Quite laughable.

I will take a bet with anyone that he won't make more than 20 league appearances for utd in his career.

Take it you've never seen him play then?

Morrison glides around the pitch and has so much control of the football.

Best player is maybe a bit of a over statement, potential to be great is there for all to see.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I've lots of players like him with skillz at 17-18 year age group.

But you need more than skill to make it at the top level and people do not understand this at all.

You need a strong mental attitude, a work ethic, intelligence and desire to make it at the top level.

No I have never seen him play and nor am I likely too.

P

PhilS

In 4 or 5 years, it's hard to say, but I think Messi will still be the best player.

N

nutnut

I've lots of players like him with skillz at 17-18 year age group.

But you need more than skill to make it at the top level and people do not understand this at all.

You need a strong mental attitude, a work ethic, intelligence and desire to make it at the top level.

No I have never seen him play and nor am I likely too.

Well you seem to have a strong opinion on him to say you've never seen him play :hmmm:

Is that because your Liverpool and it's more 'hope' that he's going to fail? I'm a City fan but i can appreciate talent when i see it, watch him play a few times first and then come back with an opinion.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Um.......no

I don't care if he fails or goes on to play 100 times for utd.

But a few you tube clips showing his skillz and a few reserve games is hardly a deciding factor in looking at potential.

As I said it takes more than skill to make it to the big time.

Don't want to watch or need to watch him.

Home of Barca Fans