Bayern Munchen

Devils

Lol their manager is so rattled by Barca. Even in financial ruin we were able to take their best player.

Perhaps the German Andre Villas-Boas should focus on not getting humiliated by Villareal rather than speaking on other clubs. lol.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Said it on the Lewandowski thread, Nagelsmann is just like another person on the street who has the slightest idea of what's going on here and what has happened, and they just opened their mouth and talked BS.

Temptation

Temptation

He clearly and very specifically means Pep's Barca and that system not the entire institution that Barca is. Got way more to do with the coach than the club.

From what I heard he prefers Real Madrid in Spain and wants to coach them one day(they are interested too I heard).
On reading the article, I realise that it's entirely about Guardiola. Didn't even mention Barca separately as a club. Just went on and on about Pep.

Temptation

Lol their manager is so rattled by Barca. Even in financial ruin we were able to take their best player.

Perhaps the German Andre Villas-Boas should focus on not getting humiliated by Villareal rather than speaking on other clubs. lol.

That's not really a humiliation or that kinda defeat. People won't even remember that tie. It's hardly Frankfurt-Barca...

Richard.H

"German Andre Villas-Boas" :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
On reading the article, I realise that it's entirely about Guardiola. Didn't even mention Barca separately as a club. Just went on and on about Pep.

Well, if you take Barca away from Pep as backdrop, what is left of him, really? Has he gone up to new heights since he left Barca? New things he tried that he didn't do at Barca?

Temptation

Well, if you take Barca away from Pep as backdrop, what is left of him, really? Has he gone up to new heights since he left Barca? New things he tried that he didn't do at Barca?

He hasn't but Nagelsmann was clearly talking about the coach and not the club is my point. I doubt he considers Barca his role model as a club.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He hasn't but Nagelsmann was clearly talking about the coach and not the club is my point. I doubt he considers Barca his role model as a club.

I don't think he considers FC Barcelona as a club his role model, but FC Barcelona under Pep. The two are different and don't conflict with each other.

KingLeo10

He clearly and very specifically means Pep's Barca and that system not the entire institution that Barca is. Got way more to do with the coach than the club.

From what I heard he prefers Real Madrid in Spain and wants to coach them one day(they are interested too I heard).

Pep is synonymous with Barca despite being 10 years removed from coaching this club.

Home of Barca Fans