Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi983

I won't be surprised if we didn't even spend 60M in total.Very good chance we skip signing a RB this year as both Vidal & Roberto could do the trick
LB&CF is for back up so f we paid 20M for attacker,4M for Davinson,10M for Lemos and 14M for Guerreiro that is 48M .3M for D.Suarez and here we go.51M for Barca new signings :rockon:

Replace Davinson with Bailly for 20M and I'm ok with that. We can also sell Bartra for 8M (others will probably go for free) and are up to 59M net spend. :)

Is there an issue with vidal since everyone wants us to buy a starting RB this summer.

Nothing is wrong with him, some people just don't believe in him. I'm comfortable going into the season with Vidal and Roberto. We have bigger needs elsewhere (CB, LB, backup forward) and should concentrate on them. I wouldn't mind if we could go someone like Mario Gaspar for 15-20M though. Just please don't overpay for Bellerin.

Thats very common for Barca full backs.

Its not like you care about us signing a RB either if your attitude is "Bellerin or no one" just like "Thiago Silva or no one". Prepare to be disappointed. Bellerin is hyped up like crazy in here right now. People obsess about him like he is the only option. Its ridiculous to pay big money for a player of that quality. I'd much rather just go with Sergi Roberto in that case.

I have different opinion than you on most things but totally agree with this.

Barcilliant

Wtf is all the hype with Bellerin?

Do people really want another Arsenal flop?

The epl is pretty shit now. Bellerin would be exposed in La liga. Roberto is waaay better and Vidal is slightly better than Bellerin.

I have watched quite a few Arsenal games and he doesn't impress me. At all.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

The epl is pretty shit now. Bellerin would be exposed in La liga. Roberto is waaay better and Vidal is slightly better than Bellerin.

exactly. People here get migraines watching Alba and his decision making. Bellerin is a more stupid and defensively inept version of Alba

George_Costanza

This is only the beginning, it will soon become like Benatia hype. Look at Benatia now, he is not good enough for Bayern and looking to move back to serie A

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona are considering a deal for Juan Mata, who is reportedly on his way out of Manchester United. (Source: Daily Mail)

Ritchie

exactly. People here get migraines watching Alba and his decision making. Bellerin is a more stupid and defensively inept version of Alba

Tbf Alves has been shocking defensively for years in a lot of games. The key with Bellerin would be what he offered going forward. He's also got great recovery pace and there's not much pace in the team anymore.

El Flaco

Because Alves is good defensively, he's 22 he can definitly improve his defense in the future ...

We need a player who can make an great impact now for the level that requires as a starter for us.
Can't wait for a poor player like Cancelo to become a decent player...

Cancelo has been one of the absolute worse players for Valencia and has been a great part of their piss poor season. I remember several games where Cancelo has gifted away victories or made errors that caused conceded goals for his team. Does not really take runs to follow his opponents, tends to lose his marking. And when it comes to 1 on 1 situations, when the Portuguese either should cover a shot from the opponent, put pressure or follow the opponents, Cancelo instead put his toe to cover a shot and causes free kicks against Valencia.

Last edited:

PhilS

Cesc Mk 2.

You are optimistic. Cesc was not quite right for Barca, but he did help the team quite a bit. Barca got really good money when they sold him. If Barca could get as much out of Mata, that would be a miracle. When Cesc is going good, he is world-class. Mata can be good or can be blah. He is clearly a lower level player than Cesc.

I'd rather see Rafinha or Sergi Roberto on the field instead of Mata. Mata might work out more like Arda, who is not working out so far the way the team had hoped.

i_bleed_blaugrana

You are asking us to sell our entire defense. Impractical.

I mean, 2 of our 4 starters are probably leaving now with at least one of our bench defenders as well. Might as well do it all at once and at least this way, we get Pogba for cheaper.

For me, if Juve want both Alves and Mascherano, then we should get a discount on Pogba. Otherwise, we can only afford to lose Alves. It's really not ideal to try and replace both Alves and Masch in the same window and I'd prefer to keep Mascherano if we can but if he absolutely won't stay, packaging him and Alves together in a deal for Pogba seems to make the most sense for both parties involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans