Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, 2 of our 4 starters are probably leaving now with at least one of our bench defenders as well. Might as well do it all at once and at least this way, we get Pogba for cheaper.

For me, if Juve want both Alves and Mascherano, then we should get a discount on Pogba. Otherwise, we can only afford to lose Alves. It's really not ideal to try and replace both Alves and Masch in the same window and I'd prefer to keep Mascherano if we can but if he absolutely won't stay, packaging him and Alves together in a deal for Pogba seems to make the most sense for both parties involved.

Alves can leave for free though. So the only one we can package in a deal for Pogba is Masch.

We probably don't have enough money to add Pogba to the Masch deal AND get Masch and Alves' replacements, but we should get something that will help us get Pogba next season if Masch goes. At least a first option or something.

Barcilliant

Barcelona are considering a deal for Juan Mata, who is reportedly on his way out of Manchester United. (Source: Daily Mail)

Mata? Fucking hell!

Here Rm are making moves for Pogba and we are talking about Mata. Rakitic and Arda are already better then him. We don't need another squad player. We need a gifted, dominant player who can take our team forward.

I think we may have to break the bank for Pogba if we want to improve as a team. Psg won't sell Verratti and I don't think he'd suit Lucho's style either. Gundogan going to City.

I just can't fathom Pogba moving to Rm. They have a monster midfield already.

Trafalgar

We need a player who can make an great impact now for the level that requires.
Can't wait for a poor player like Cancelo to become a decent player...

Cancelo has been one of the absolute worse players for Valencia and has been a great part of their piss poor season. I remember several games where Cancelo has gifted away victories or made errors that caused conceded goals for his team. Does not really take runs to follow his opponents, tends to lose his marking. And when it comes to 1 on 1 situations, when the Portuguese either should cover a shot from the opponent, put pressure or follow the opponents, Cancelo instead put his toe to cover a shot and causes free kicks against Valencia.

Same thing with Bellerin, he's extremly shit defensivly.

Mata? Fucking hell!

Here Rm are making moves for Pogba and we are talking about Mata. Rakitic and Arda are already better then him. We don't need another squad player. We need a gifted, dominant player who can take our team forward.

I think we may have to break the bank for Pogba if we want to improve as a team. Psg won't sell Verratti and I don't think he'd suit Lucho's style either. Gundogan going to City.

Dude it's Daily Fail. Chill.

xXKonan

Cj0Yz6jVEAAJwxf.jpg:large

SPORT linking us with Blind.

George_Costanza

Mata? Fucking hell!

nothing at all linking Pogba to Real at the moment. Perez hates Raiola and they don't speak to each other. If anything, Pogba is buying properties in Barcelona. From real estate investment perspective, why anyone buys properties in Spain/Barcelona when prices still going down.

khaled_a_d

I didn't watch Manu much this year,but for a back up LB and for reasonable price I won't mind Blind.he is versatile and can provide help as decent 5th option CB in case of injury crisis and back up DM when needed.Won't be happy if it means he is Mascherano replacement

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Man Utd signed him for that much. There's no way they're selling him without making a decent profit, and I doubt he'd want to be backup either.

blaugrana1987

Blind? Mata for 35M??? Loooooooool not only are they average players, Mata is slow as shit as well.

Lucho would never approve these transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans