Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We already have gr8 network in south America and IIRC we have many gr8 academies out there. but with FIFA on our backs we can't get players from South America or any other countries who are under the age of 18.once prospects reach that age agents and tons of other clubs will by trying to get every prospect there. obviously we should always look for all options and there is a bargain but we should also understand it is difficult thing to do.
I won't mind getting a football Yao Ming in our team.our revenue will increase with it surely:lol:

Nothing stops us to set up affiliate clubs and get those talents there before they turn 18.

And I don't agree we have great scouting network anywhere, least of all in South America. Our track record of bringing players straight from there speaks for itself.

SeloBarca

Gundogan will give us only 1-2 months every season of playing time, will buy him if he cost us 5-10m

Bellerin is Arsenal player, didn'twe learn our lesson not to buy any player from Arsenal?

The only world class player that is for sale but too expensive is Pogba, not really sure if we can buy a decent CB like Marquinhos.

The "injuryprone" argument is not correct, hes had one big injury befoer this one.
Hes also only around 25m which i think is a steal considering imo hes at Verratti and Pogba level.

George_Costanza

The "injuryprone" argument is not correct, hes had one big injury befoer this one.
Hes also only around 25m which i think is a steal considering imo hes at Verratti and Pogba level.

Screen_Shot_2016_05_23_at_3_09_22_AM.png

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Yeah but this is a discussion about them as a Barca transfer.

So....

X1oLtQQ.png

Qn9RP16.png

Rather just bring Cesc back. About the same score, but way more goals and assists. Got Barca DNA too and the creativity we lack :worthy:

Seriously, though. This would probably be relevant a couple of years ago, but this is not the same possession dependent Barca side we are talking about and I thank Lucho for that. Also way overdue that Pogba gets the respect he deserves on here. Massive for Juve this season and every team would kill for his signing.

Last edited:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Qn9RP16.png

Rather just bring Cesc back. About the same score, but way more goals and assists. Got Barca DNA too and the creativity we lack :worthy:

Seriously, though. This would probably be relevant a couple of years ago, but this is not the same possession dependent Barca side and I thank Lucho for that.

I know, it was just a joke. I would love to see Pogba at Barca for the Iniesta spot. Gundogan too, but for the Rakitic spot.

BarçaBarça

We only need Pogba out of those players, though. At least for now. He would also allow Messi to continue up front where he is best. Way too early to put him in midfield at this age and with his finishing.
Wonder if the new money will tempt us to go for him this season instead of next. Hope so.

I hope Pogba stays at Juve for one more season, then we have the chance to buy him next season, if the price is sane.

Don't you think we need a great CB-prospect+Alba-backup+MSN-backup more than a midfield-starter? We have to prioritize and I don't want less quality in those positions to afford Pogba. But if he truly wants to join Barca, he will wait 1 season and demand less in wages than the ridiculous amount rumoured right now.

Plus it would be very un-Barca-like to limit the playing-time for e.g. Roberto after his successful season and block the way for our own youngsters Rafinha/D.Suarez + throw out Arda "like a used towel" after ½ season.

I think a season where we test all these midfield-players is needed before we break the transfer-record for a position which is not the one in most need of reinforcement. There will be playing time to do this next season, because Iniesta is best when he is rested properly, and saved for the bigger games.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lucho knows what he needs. Had he gotten a forward he asked for in January...

I really see no point in getting a midfielder. We have 4-5 for 2 spots.

barcafan161

Gundogan is going to man city..will be announced in a few days it seems.

Pogba demands it appears will be too high and only man city I think would pay it.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Gundogan is going to man city..will be announced in a few days it seems.

Pogba demands it appears will be too high and only man city I think would pay it.

Are you forgetting that RM is awaiting the transfer ban and that we didn't get a Galactico last season? If we don't get one this summer then that's 2 in a row + transfer ban which just ain't happening. Zidane rates Pogba and he's a Galactico. If Flo is smart he'll try to sign him before Euro's,his price can only go up. I'll be really surprised if we don't sign one of Dybala or Pogba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans