Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interlop

If we buy Pogba, witch is a BIG "IF" because I never saw any rumors about a deal I reckon we will sell one of our midfielders. It will be either Rakitic or Turan.
Anyways, it will be very interesting to se how our CB situation unfolds this summer, its just like a TV Show. Will Barca sign Marquinhos, how will he break loose from Qatari chains? Will Lemos turn out to be a prodige or will he be Lucho's Chygrynskiy? Will Barcelona launch a bid for Mustafi or is he not good enough for Barca? Will Marc Bartra part ways with his first love or will he give it another chance again? Tune in this Summer for a new season of the reality show: "Barcelona DNA - find the CB"

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Let's buy Martial, Hazard, Reus, Bazoer, Pogba, Bale, Vardy, Mahrez, Kante, Thiago Silva, Götze, Müller, Boateng, Marchisio, Vidal, Buffon, Chiellini and Donnarumma. :burp: :emotions16: :shower:

khaled_a_d

Interlop;1638402Anyways said:
Will Lemos turn out to be a prodige or will he be Lucho's Chygrynskiy? [/B]Will Barcelona launch a bid for Mustafi or is he not good enough for Barca? Will Marc Bartra part ways with his first love or will he give it another chance again? Tune in this Summer for a new season of the reality show: "Barcelona DNA - find the CB"

We bought Chygrynskiy for 25M and made him one of the most expensive players in the history,If rumors to be believed Lemos will cost us 10M which is equals the amount of money we lost in buying then selling Chygrynskiy.consider inflation and the fact that even if Lemos failed we could still get couple of millions from selling him. No chance such a deal will be compared to Chygrynskiy

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Get Suarez back and some cheap young backup lb.

Invest everything else in La Masia personnel and scouting network.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Entire scouting network. Set up more offices in South America and expand our presence in China too. According to all forecasts I've read China will be 4th or 5th league in the World in next 7-8 years. And they are investing heavily in their youth schools.
It's part of their 10 year plan to become a force in football and when they make serious plans like these they are usually successful.
[MENTION=13941]Luftstalag14[/MENTION] can say more about this.

khaled_a_d

Entire scouting network. Set up more offices in South America and expand our presence in China too. According to all forecasts I've read China will be 4th or 5th league in the World in next 7-8 years. And they are investing heavily in their youth schools.
It's part of their 10 year plan to become a force in football and when they make serious plans like these they are usually successful.

We already have gr8 network in south America and IIRC we have many gr8 academies out there. but with FIFA on our backs we can't get players from South America or any other countries who are under the age of 18.once prospects reach that age agents and tons of other clubs will by trying to get every prospect there. obviously we should always look for all options and there is a bargain but we should also understand it is difficult thing to do.
I won't mind getting a football Yao Ming in our team.our revenue will increase with it surely:lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Haha, true, when we set our mind on something we usually get it done. But not with football. China will remain shit in football in the next 100 years. We don't have the football genes.

Our (Barca's) scouts can just bypass China. South Korea and Japan will continue to churn out some talent though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans