Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Costanza

I imagine we will sell 3-4 players as well.

I don't think we will be getting more than 20-30m selling our players, just rough estimates: Adriano 3m, Sandro 3m, Tello 5m, Verms 5m, Bartra 7m, Douglas for free= 20-25m

so I included that in the calculation I made. We only need now a good shirt sponsor, I think this should be solved very soon as Nike needs to design, print, logo etc for new kit in June.

barcafan161

I don't think we will be getting more than 20-30m selling our players, just rough estimates: Adriano 3m, Sandro 3m, Tello 5m, Verms 5m, Bartra 7m, Douglas for free= 20-25m

so I included that in the calculation I made. We only need now a good shirt sponsor, I think this should be solved very soon as Nike needs to design, print, logo etc for new kit in June.

depends if we move Turan or not. Doubt we will.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Just hope we spend it wisely and don't add more "last paycheck" players.

What's going to happen to Montoya, anyone know? Last I understood Betis doesn't want to pay his wages and he's coming back.

khaled_a_d

Just hope we spend it wisely and don't add more "last paycheck" players.

What's going to happen to Montoya, anyone know? Last I understood Betis doesn't want to pay his wages and he's coming back.

Neither Montoya nor the club want a reunion .he proved to be a decent RB for a mid-table team .he will find new club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans