Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebulun

You know what upsets me, the fact that we could get both Dede and balanta for under 35 mil and we wont. we'll wait for another club to snap them up and fight for them like everyone else. :(

Howes

You know what upsets me, the fact that we could get both Dede and balanta for under 35 mil and we wont. we'll wait for another club to snap them up and fight for them like everyone else. :(

Why would we want Both Dede and Balanta? And for a bargin £35mil no less. While a goalkeeper looks likely this month, a centre back will be signed in the summer and it'll most likely be David Luiz.

And whoever said We could ask £30mil for Bartra needs a wake up call, he's a free transfer in a few months. Probably should get round to renewing his contract :)

cloned warrior

And whoever said We could ask £30mil for Bartra needs a wake up call, he's a free transfer in a few months. Probably should get round to renewing his contract :)

well the point was market is such where every mumbo jumbo club is asking 30-50M for any mumbo jumbo CB! and i hope we dont fall for any of that shit since every paper is linking us to some random CB and asking price tends to be no lesser than 30M! :lol:

Howes

well the point was market is such where every mumbo jumbo club is asking 30-50M for any mumbo jumbo CB! and i hope we dont fall for any of that shit since every paper is linking us to some random CB and asking price tends to be no lesser than 30M! :lol:

Speaking of Bartra, he's just signed a 3 year contract extension. I guess with the transfer window open its silly season for journalists with papers to fill. Keeping Bartra is better then any signing.

Gladbach have said that Ter Stegen can leave for €12m (£10m) seems like a great deal

psychotsek

I'd rather have Subotic than Mats tbh.

I'd rather wait and see how Bartra evolves than spend millions of euros for a player that will probably become an obstacle to his development.
That said a decent solution for rotation is much more needed especially if Puyol retires.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'd rather wait and see how Bartra evolves than spend millions of euros for a player that will probably become an obstacle to his development.
That said a decent solution for rotation is much more needed especially if Puyol retires.

Well, yeah thats a no brainer. An upcoming young CB should be signed, but if the choice is between Hummels and Subo, then I'll go for the latter as I stated.

Messi_Goal

Barcelona are among the European top clubs that are keeping an eye on Sporting Lisbon midfielder William Carvalho (21). [sky via fichajes]

Cule4life

The Culest

Masch and Puyol shouldnt be our CBs next season. That leaves us with only two. We need one world class CB/potential CB and one squad player preferably who can play FB like Mathieu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans