Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Zincubus, I think Flavia meant that only recent/future transfers and rumours should be discussed here and the one of Villa is better off at his thread.......

Icarium

Lifestealer
Well for the CF position everyone will be backup no matter what since we have Messi there. So for the next 3-4 years we couldn't buy a CF :lol:

We could buy a CF but should not keep him for more than 2 years or at the most 3 years. Anyway we will never buy a player who can only play in CF spot like falcao, who ever we buy he will be versatile.

DinhoR10

We could buy a CF but should not keep him for more than 2 years or at the most 3 years. Anyway we will never buy a player who can only play in CF spot like falcao, who ever we buy he will be versatile.

Honestly that's why I say Bojan since he can play on the wings too but we have ALOT of attacking talent and now Denis Suarez is playing false 9 and scoring goals like crazy. We have too much talent to be buying anyone that isnt there because of an emergency. The only place we need to buy players is in defense we have forwards and midfielders for the next 15 years.

Djab

Honestly that's why I say Bojan since he can play on the wings too but we have ALOT of attacking talent and now Denis Suarez is playing false 9 and scoring goals like crazy. We have too much talent to be buying anyone that isnt there because of an emergency. The only place we need to buy players is in defense we have forwards and midfielders for the next 15 years.

cough "Xavi role" sneeze
We maybe have the players for the next 15 years or so.
But we need someone like Xavi who doesn't lose possession easily,
someone who can dictate the tempo, for two years
and after that let him pass the torch to Suarez, Samper , etc.

Last edited:

DinhoR10

cough "Xavi role" sneeze
We maybe have the players for the next 15 years or so.
But we need someone like Xavi who doesn't lose possession easily,
someone who can dictate the tempo, for two years
and after that let him pass the torch to Suarez, Samper , etc.

Sergi aside from his newly found bad first touch is excellent at providing the sort of glue that the midfield needs, for someone his age he's excellent under pressure and he picks out good passes although his attacking prowess from earlier in the season has been somewhat muted lately I don't know if thats because Tata told him to be more reserved or not.

This video shows what I'm talking about, Sergi is able to handle the pressing and pick out a pass while Cesc gets pickpocketed.

Zincubus

Banned
Sergi aside from his newly found bad first touch is excellent at providing the sort of glue that the midfield needs, for someone his age he's excellent under pressure and he picks out good passes although his attacking prowess from earlier in the season has been somewhat muted lately I don't know if thats because Tata told him to be more reserved or not.

This video shows what I'm talking about, Sergi is able to handle the pressing and pick out a pass while Cesc gets pickpocketed.

I noticed him miscontrolling the ball a few times the other night . Surprised tbh

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I think the problem with Sergi is that whenever he starts he has Cesc and Song in the mid with him so he can't really express himself when the rest of the mid is itself in shambles a mid of Busi,Sergi and either of Cesc or Iniesta is yet to be seen as far as I know

Zincubus

Banned
The done deal thread would only get about 2 posts per year . We aren't exactly active in the transfer windows so a thread would possibly be a waste of time .

lostchild

The done deal thread would only get about 2 posts per year . We aren't exactly active in the transfer windows so a thread would possibly be a waste of time .

its a waste of time reading hundreds of comments about what every barca fan thinks we should do as a team
and i know it may be a shock
but
no one in barca cares who you think they should buy. :tata1:

also, if you read what i wrote again, youll see i proposed that it should be a "rumors" and "done deals" thread. combined.
there are rumors every few days/weeks/months about players Barcelona wishes to buy or sell.. etc...
and i think it could be nice to have a clean thread with only these ^
and sure, if some people enjoy discussing opinions about transfers.. why not? do it in a separate thread where people like me can ignore it :D

i mean, really, i come here to see if theres any progress concerning our future GK, and all u can find is discussions about who people think is the best striker we should get, or CB, or the quality of Sergi ? what does he got to do with transfers or even rumors? lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans