Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

I love the optimism in this thread, we're not going to sign anyone this winter and if we're lucky we'll get Reina during summer ^^ otherways it'll be Pinto and Oier for 2014-2015, it's a half joke and that's the sad part.
We'll get ter Stegen ;) Pretty much a deal done.

NeyMesSis

The only we thing we get from our side is chatter. Rumors, rumors and more rumors. So many done deals this summer went by ;)
I'm not saying it won't happen; it may or may not happen, we just can't know

of corse you are!

"if we're lucky we'll get Reina during summer ^^ otherways it'll be Pinto and Oier for 2014-2015, it's a half joke and that's the sad part."

L

linetty

Bojan, cuenca, tello and afellay sold.
Rafinha and Deulofeu return.

Got it Zubi?
No. We should loan him but never sell.

And I think we should keep Afellay for a bit and see if he does well. Tata has faith in him so it's worth a shot.

Icarium

Lifestealer
We should only keep bojan if he has potential to be a starter, otherwise why waste his career. Same goes for tello or any other youth players. Backups should always change constantly we should not keep a player 5-6 years thinking of him as a backup.

DinhoR10

We should only keep bojan if he has potential to be a starter, otherwise why waste his career. Same goes for tello or any other youth players. Backups should always change constantly we should not keep a player 5-6 years thinking of him as a backup.

Well for the CF position everyone will be backup no matter what since we have Messi there. So for the next 3-4 years we couldn't buy a CF :lol:

PhilS

Bojan is never coming back, Barca will never forgive some of his comments since leaving. Barca has an excellent policy of not employing whiners and complainers.

DinhoR10

I can't believe another transfer season will end and we won't get new signings, especially CBs a CF and ffs, 2 gks. :(

Funny enough our 2 CBs today put on a world class performance for the most part (Except for that 2 footed tackle :lol: ). I still think a CB who can play LB/RB would still be really good for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans