Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

instinct

Afonso (Adriano agent): "Although Luis Enrique counts on him, but Adriano has spent 10 years in LaLiga and might seek a new challenge"

Neymessi

Imo he is only gng to end up at barca if real don't bid for him.It may be possible that he may not end up here but if barca wants him ,madrid have to step down or else he will choose madrid.

Bertus

Hold your horses guys.

This morning on the french football TV show, they reached Moncao board and while it's still unclear about Falcao, they said there's no way they will let James go this year.

The journalists added that while the FFP is a threat, if they sell Falcao for +60M euros, which is likely, there's no way James will go since it will cover the cost to keep him and allow at least 2 recruits without being hold by the FFP next summer.

L

linetty

PSG centre back Marquinhos (20) told his club that he wants to join Barcelona this summer, but PSG want at least 40M for the player. [md]

We'll play that money just because he's Brazilian.

Bertus

PSG centre back Marquinhos (20) told his club that he wants to join Barcelona this summer, but PSG want at least 40M for the player. [md]

We'll play that money just because he's Brazilian.
While today, Sport said it's dead and that PSG refused 40M already last thursday.

Marquinhos will not leave PSG this summer.

When i did dig the TS thread from last year yesterday to find something about Ryan, I ended up reading the same kind of statements from MD and Sport "TS accepted 5y contract". "he asked PSG to leave".

It was all BS. Dunno why you believe them. Don't worry, you won't pay 40M because he's not for sale.

Bertus

That is probably BS because they were rumours about 40M bid rejected

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
I said it many times, I know people here hate Nasser and i know some of you are used to presidents that lie to their fans, buts since Nasser took the lead, he never lied to us (psg fans).

When he said somebody would probably go, it happened (alex), when he said somebody will stay for sure, they stayed (TS, Cavani, Ibra, Verratti, Matuidi, and now Marquinhos).

Anyone that still thinks here that Barcelona will get marquinhos si set to disapointment and anger.

Bertus

We'll see about that. Quoting just in case ;)
You can.

It's weird, why didn't you quote Sport from yesterday when they said that 1/PSG refused 40M, 2/Marquinhos refuses to force PSG's hand ???

Now tell me why you trust MD and not Sport while both published lies last summer about TS with the exact same articles.

L

linetty

I dont trust neither MD or SPORT. Both garbage.

Not that I want Marquinhos here but I think the board is stupid enough to splash a lot of money for the youngster.

Quoting you just for fun. I want to remember that and go back to it one day, when we sign him maybe.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I dont trust neither MD or SPORT. Both garbage.

Not that I want Marquinhos here but I think the board is stupid enough to splash a lot of money for the youngster.

Quoting you just for fun. I want to remember that and go back to it one day, when we sign him maybe.

You my man, need to wait for a lot... Maybe 2 years or maybe 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans