Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

You my man, need to wait for a lot... Maybe 2 years or maybe 5.
I am not going to wait that long. It's just for this summer.

Nothing will happen if we don't sign him but I want to go back to it to discuss with Bertus if we do.

Ken_rosseneri

How bout his formation?

Neymar--------Suarez

------------------Messi

----------Iniesta
-------------------------rakitic

----------------Busquet

Alba-----Pique-----Benatia-----Alves

---------------Ter Stegen

Last edited:

Bertus

Why you want that money? Isn't Nasser shiting on ffp anyways? No money needed then.
Because there's no reason to bend over Barcelona.

Lucho is not law, it's not because he wants marcos that 1/we have to sell, 2/we have to sell for what Lucho wants.

And you're wrong anyways. It's Al Thani who did shit on it, Nasser, him wants to respect the FFP and he said it many times.

We don't need to sell marquinhos to respect it tho. So far we're perfectly in line with it and we kept all our stars.

Anyways, I believe my coach and my president so all this discussion is moot.

We need 3 good CBs, and it's nonsense to sell marcos for 40M and recruit benatia for 60M. Benatia won't even come anyways, not to share a place with DL. And it's illogical to sell marcos to recruit a less good CB.

Linetty can prepare his knifes tho. If it happens then it happens, but in almost 3 years, Nasser never lied to us. I guess some people here are not used to board that doesn't lie but still.

Last edited:

mozad

Getting Suarez would be a huge improvement to the offensive, but defence should be first priority. It is by far our weakest position. Now that it seems that Liverpool won't accept Alexis as part of the deal on Suarez, we will much more which leaves less money to spend on defenders. Save the money on Saurez and buy some defenders. Money is clearly an issue as Barca would've bought both Benatia and Marquinhos by now if they had plenty to offer. Time is running out, barca needs defenders!

Bertus

Thank god we got Bravo. Ochoa makes great saves but looks shaky as hell most of the time, especially in the air.

He's still good tho.

Lots of awesome GK in this WC from SA.

Bravo, Ochoa, Navas, etc

I wish them all to find a good club.

As for Bravo, MAtS will have to be careful because Bravo is very good and could end up being main Barcelona GK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans