Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Roma are interested in Barcelona's fullback Adriano, however a deal would be difficult. (via GdS)

L

linetty

If we want Aurier, we'll get him easily for around 10-15m. Problem is there hasn't been strong interest from us, unlike with Cuadrado.
He's off to Arsneal for 8M apparently, bargain

And we will get Cuadrado for 50M who isnt even a defender.

No words.

F

Flavia

Yeah, I know, but we were really close to.

I believe they'd pay 30m for him. But the 50m price tag is to show they don't want to sell him. Which is a good thing, he's not a rb. Would be another player wasted here.

Bertus

He's off to Arsneal for 8M apparently, bargain

And we will get Cuadrado for 50M who isnt even a defender.

No words.
Not yet.

Dunno about Barcelona's moves, but PSG contacted him directly twice via Blanc and Létang. And he said himself he could stay in France if PSG' offer please him. I posted the news yesterday here.

Aurier is waiting to see other clubs offers before choosing where to go. That includes barcelona, if Zubi ever sends an offer, of course.

Bertus

Apparently, the board have given Lucho and Zubi free reign to spend as much as they see fit to rebuild/renovate the squad. The board members are really afraid of losing their jobs aren't they.

http://www.lesportiudecatalunya.cat...57-opinio-esports/755693-el-full-de-ruta.html
100M for marquinhos incoming?
trollface.gif.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans