Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafalgar

Barcelona met with Inter sports director Ausilio in Spain. Barcelona's Alex Song (26) and Inter's Mauro Icardi (21) were discussed. [fcin]

Is this a joke ? why would we even ... :facepalm: Just give them Song and get Suarez from Liverpool, that's the plan :lol:

I hope it´s not true that Barca is interested in Mathieu and Kroos.

Mathieu is 30 and he will be soon 31. He´s an average Player, but will be cost about 15 mio. That´s too much. For about 5 mio, it would be solid Transfer.

And Kroos... please nooo - He´s not a that what Barca need. You can´t sell Cesc and say he is to undynamic and to slow and buy a Kroos. Barca should rather buy a Player like Witsel, Pjanic or Koke but the last one would be to expensive i think.

I agree, Kroos doesnt impress for that kind of money

Bertus

Delusional SPORT is at it again.

According to them Laurent Blanc chose Alves as RB target and of course they hope for a swap with marquinhos right after the end of the WC.

While in Le_Parisien today, they confirm Blanc dropped Alves and his choice will be done between Abate and Aurier.

(Oh and le_Parisien also confirms again that you guys are after Aurier too. If they report it, then it's for real. Le_Parisien is a serious media)

Galning

Sport just report whatever they want. No point in taking them seriously.

Hope the Aurier rumour is true, it'd be great to have him and split the minutes between him and Martin.

Frodo_FCB

Delusional SPORT is at it again.

According to them Laurent Blanc chose Alves as RB target and of course they hope for a swap with marquinhos right after the end of the WC.

While in Le_Parisien today, they confirm Blanc dropped Alves and his choice will be done between Abate and Aurier.

(Oh and le_Parisien also confirms again that you guys are after Aurier too. If they report it, then it's for real. Le_Parisien is a serious media)

Zubi is gonna lose another player(Aurier) from PSG :coffee: One more day in the office :zubi:

Bertus

Sport just report whatever they want. No point in taking them seriously.

Hope the Aurier rumour is true, it'd be great to have him and split the minutes between him and Martin.

Zubi is gonna lose another player(Aurier) from PSG :coffee: One more day in the office :zubi:
That is not sure at all.

Many players at PSG, starting with Ibra (+ all the italians), are cheering for Abate.

And Ibra and TS are like part of the staff. TS asked to recruit DL as far as i know.

Hence, we might end up with Abate, leaving you battling with Arsenal.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
I think when Aurier has to choose between Arsenal and Barca, he will choose Arsenal. Because he supports Arsenal, but you never know.

Alarcón

None of them were first team players at the time they went to Arsenal. We can't pay the youngsters as much as English teams and that's why some of them leave.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I know I was just kidding. But seriously i don't see it happening. But it would great if barca really try. If cuadrado asking price does not go down barca might try.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

L

linetty

He should choose us over Arsenal even if he's a fan of the gooners. He won't have a bright future at Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans