Barça Travel Guide

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Fair seat for a fair price is a good summary, I've sat in both locations (more or less) and there's nothing wrong with the seats there. CL final tickets will be available through UEFA.com from around March and they perform a ballot. Tickets through FCB will be for socis (members) only.

Blaugrana1899

Thanks my fellow Cule. The images from the site looked great. Most likely I am going to purchase the seat for the last match of the year. Personally I love to sit in the First Lateral but right now the price is 98 euros($138.21) and that is alot. Thanks for the info about the CL final. Do Penyas recieve CL tickets?

B

barcajambo

Hi everyone ive just joined forum today and am very impressed,im hoping someone here can help me. Im holidaying in Tossa de Mar from monday 12th april and would love to take my 2 children to match against deportivo and was wondering if there are any supporters buses from Tossa or are there any other ways to travel to game,thanks in advance.

L

Lenny_and_Carl

CA, wondering if you could answer another question for me. Do fans get an opportunity to see players arrive at the stadium or do they enter through some private entrance? My friend and I were hoping to get some photos of players arriving as during the game we'll be too far away.

Also, can anyone recommend a good bar/club for english-speaking tourists?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Very hopeful that I can work out a 3-4 day visit to Barcelona when I'm in Europe this August but curious about the airport in Barcelona...If not, on my return trip, I'll have a layover in Barcelona and wondered if anyone knew if there is decent Barca merchandise at the airport?

maz

I walk the line
Yeah there are. I can't speak for the new terminal (I think it's called Terminal 1, or Terminal A), but the old terminal definitely has a shop or two that stocks official merchandise. I'm confident the same can be said for the new terminal.

S

Super Pippo

I does, but only scarfs and generic home shirts in the tourist office souvenir shop. I remember the new terminal had an official Adidas shop though where you could get any piece of Madrid merchandise you could think of, even customised shirt letters and numbers. Remember thinking it was kind of strange at the time.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Thanks guys...RM gear at a Barca airport? :wacko:

Although, I did score a nice Barca training top in a shop in Madrid a couple of years ago...On sale, as it were :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Finally passed through the Barca airport on my way back home...Big changes to the airport from when I was there last, far more modern, no doubt...A lot of shopping available in the airport but, sadly, no Barca store per se...I was a bit disappointed at that, must say...Did score a 'Mes' t shirt on sale and saw some jerseys...But it was the sleeveless training top I was hoping to pick up, guess I'll have to order it online.

M

markku

Thanks for info. I bought tickets from Barca web site and printed them. I was stunned in Camp Nou, where the personel did not even look the paper, they just teared the paper. Nobody asked the ticket either in the stands. I could have printed those tickets like hundreds.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Seriously?U probably forgot that after they teared it up u stil needed to put the paper into electronic code reader to enter to stadium later.They cannot be printed in hundreds as once the code is red it won't pass anymore.Like at any concert etc.

Finally passed through the Barca airport on my way back home...Big changes to the airport from when I was there last, far more modern, no doubt...A lot of shopping available in the airport but, sadly, no Barca store per se...I was a bit disappointed at that, must say...Did score a 'Mes' t shirt on sale and saw some jerseys...But it was the sleeveless training top I was hoping to pick up, guess I'll have to order it online.

Love, love the Barca airport ... so spacy, bright and modern.

Eetu

Adormit
One of those quick questions. Is la Boqueria open in the winter, and how big of an effect does the season have on the selection?

A couple I know are spending their honeymoon in Barcelona this December, and I'd wanna know how big of a disappointment they are in for, before I start praising it too much.

Tomchin

Exact match times are announced 10 days before the round of fixtures takes place so if you are booking far in advance for a Liga game then make sure you are in Barcelona in time for a potential 20:00 Saturday game as there is no way of knowing which games will be switched.
This season we already have played multiple games on Saturday 18:00 at Camp Nou, right? On Saturday, there're no La Liga games before 18:00 I think, or are there?

I'll probably be landing in Barcelona on Saturday afternoon. How much time should I calculate to go from El Prat airport to the Camp Nou? And once you arrive at Camp Nou, how long does it take to enter the stadium and to go to your seats?

And in case I don't have enough time to go to my hotel prior to the game, is there a luggage-room in the Camp Nou where you can put your luggage for some hours?

For the best atmosphere you should try and get a seat in the first or second tier of the lateral where a lot of the singing takes place. If you sit in gol 1/2 then the atmosphere is good but not quite as lively although you will be nearer the Ultras (Boixos at Gol Nord in limited numbers nowadays and Almogavers at Gol Sud who make most noise throughout the game).
What about the seats in the Tribuna (grandstand): Is the view and atmosphere good there? The Tribuna is the only part of the stadium that's covered with a roof, right? I'll be going there in December, I don't know if it often rains in Barcelona in December?

Thx in advance!

Last edited:
S

sd006

One of those quick questions. Is la Boqueria open in the winter, and how big of an effect does the season have on the selection?

A couple I know are spending their honeymoon in Barcelona this December, and I'd wanna know how big of a disappointment they are in for, before I start praising it too much.

I'm sure La Boqueria will be open all year. In December, the average temperature is around 10 to 14 degrees Celsius, so it's still nice outside. When I visited in October, we had no rain until Oct 10. I don't know if your friends will be that lucky.

Home of Barca Fans