Barca Transfers and Rumors

snowy

We are with RM biggest brand in the world.

We are first picking always.

We could get Luis Diaz and we went for Ferret. Camavinga was free, Alvarez was 20mil. We would be sorted for years with them.

All of this players would be starters here.

We have problem with recognizing talents and acting quickly.

Liverpools board with our brand would made us best in the world.
also look at Bayer L & Leipsig _ they've got a top sporting dept

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If they sign Xavi Simons, should they consider waiting a year to sign a LW and instead go for someone like Rafael Leao next summer?
Or should they sign someone like Nico Williams for 50/60m right now?

No guarantee Milan sell Leao obviously, but if they have another underwhelming year and need to sell players to invest who knows. You're gambling on it though.

jamrock

Leoa will likely end up at PSG, Milan will want way more than we are willing to spend, even once we have money.

But your see your point.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Leoa will likely end up at PSG, Milan will want way more than we are willing to spend, even once we have money.

But your see your point.

Actually looks like they're gonna go all-in on Kvaratskhelia as it's reported Milan have no intention of selling him this year and he's comfortable there.

But can change over the course of the summer for sure.

Porque

If they sign Xavi Simons, should they consider waiting a year to sign a LW and instead go for someone like Rafael Leao next summer?
Or should they sign someone like Nico Williams for 50/60m right now?

No guarantee Milan sell Leao obviously, but if they have another underwhelming year and need to sell players to invest who knows. You're gambling on it though.

I think Simons would be our AML in that scenario. Return to setup when Gavi was there.

Andresito

Staff member
Since they hate our guts they simply won't loan him out at all and over their dead body make sure he will stay in Paris than :lol:
They have nothing to lose by loaning him out, unless they absolutely need him.
If he comes he'll be close to undisputed starter. His value will only rise.

khaled_a_d

PSG had problems with Bartou only after the Verratti deal.
I doubt they have anything against out club atm, I doubt they even see us as a real European rival.
As long as we are dealing with them in respectable way, we will get same treatment of other clubs in such deal.

Co0ter

Mason Greenwood links seem to continue appearing. The kid is incredibly talented, we'd be lucky to have him. He's two footed, but favors his left and is strongest on the RW where we already have Yamal. Compared to some of the other LW options we've been linked to, I'd rather take him and play him there despite hating buying players to play out of position.

Home of Barca Fans