Barca Transfers and Rumors

vuji_31

Carrasco at least can dribble, and we are only team in the world ho have 3/4 wingers who can't dribble.

I named him because we can buy him for something like 15-20mil in summer knowing out low budget.
If we had money, Leao would be great for our style.

Anyway we need winger who can dribble, Fati and ferret can't dribble, can't score and can't be dangerous on counter because they are slow.

Carrasco > Fati, Ferret any day in current form.

snowy

Would want more for MATS probably.

Been best GK in world this season so far and GKs that good with ball at feet are hard to find.

But depends on what the fee would allow club to do.

Fati/Sancho swap would if Fatis form remains the same.

Sancho, most definitely.

Technical player who moves and reads the game well.

He is temperamental so needs he coach who believes in him so as to put him in the right head space. 10H can do it and I know Xavi could do it as well.

There's still a chance for a Fati resurgence but he's fighting an uphill battle with half his meniscus already gone and all that scar tissue.

Owen talked about the mental blocks that can happen to strikers after incurring injuries. Not evry1 is Zlatan

MTL_Barca

IMO we definitely either need a new starting quality LW or a top notch RB that can attack. Optimal would be both, to not be stuck on one formation.

3 CBs + 4 midfielders with Dembele and Balde being our only fast players going forward won't cut it in the long run, and for 3 forwards all our LW options besides Dembele are kinda meh.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Sancho can't beat a player 1v1 to save his life. I wonder if any of you watched him at Man Utd.

Much better at that than Fati even if struggled at times with United.

Very different players.

Fati is a wide forward and Sancho more a 10 from wide.. he would fit Xavis current system well from left as long as head screwed on.

gasgas

Imagine:

.........................Ter stegen
..Porro....Araujo......Kounde....Balde
............Amrabat....De jong..
..Dembele......Pedri.......Gavi
..............Lewandowski

vuji_31

I don't get praise for this random Moroccan guy for who clubs are not willing pay 35-40mil, but I see our crazy club going for it.
He played 3 decent games in park the bus team in WC, which is levels above where we need to be to compete with Bayern and City. Even Frankfurt and Inter outscored us in 2 games with ease.

Pedro Porro, I am not sure, never wathced him to much, but I can't put him in top level of RB's with Cancelo and Hakimi.

My REALISTIC (+- one player) plan for summer would be:

IN:
Arnau M. 20mil, Brozovic swap deal, Carrasco 15mil-20mil, Thuram free, Kamada free.
Also I have feeling Chelsea will loan us Aubameyang.

OUT:
Ferran Torres 20mil, Kessie swap for Brozovic, E. Garica (10mil), Lenglet (hope so someone gets him for free), Dest (same thing)...

TOTAL: We spend nothing.

------Carrasco/Fati--------Lewa/Thuram/Aubemeyang----------Dembele/Rapinha-------------------
-----------------Gavi/Kamada---------------Pedri/De Jong------------------------------
------------------------------------Busi/Brozovic------------------------------------------
-----Balde/Alba-------Kounde/Christiansen----Araujo/Alonso-----Arnau/Roberto-----

Last edited:

Nazario1985

I don't get praise for this random Moroccan guy for who clubs are not willing pay 35-40mil, but I see our crazy club going for it.
He played 3 decent games in park the bus team in WC, which is levels above where we need to be to compete with Bayern and City. Even Frankfurt and Inter outscored us in 2 games with ease.

Pedro Porro, I am not sure, never wathced him to much, but I can't put him in top level of RB's with Cancelo and Hakimi.

My REALISTIC (+- one player) plan for summer would be:

IN:
Arnau M. 20mil, Brozovic swap deal, Carrasco 15mil-20mil, Thuram free, Kamada free.
Also I have feeling Chelsea will loan us Aubameyang.

OUT:
Ferran Torres 20mil, Kessie swap for Brozovic, E. Garica (10mil), Lenglet (hope so someone gets him for free), Dest (same thing)...

TOTAL: We spend nothing.

------Carrasco/Fati--------Lewa/Thuram/Aubemeyang----------Dembele/Rapinha-------------------
-----------------Gavi/Kamada---------------Pedri/De Jong------------------------------
------------------------------------Busi/Brozovic------------------------------------------
-----Balde/Alba-------Kounde/Christiansen----Araujo/Alonso-----Arnau/Roberto-----

Times and times you prove that your opinions are pure bigotries and makes no sens

No for Amrabat but .... we are going to pay for Carrasco hahahaha

vuji_31

You are dumb idiot, Xavi wanted to sign Carrasco this winter, but Atlstico didn't want to sell.

We don't have money for better player, your little brain can't proccess it.

Nucky

You are dumb idiot, Xavi wanted to sign Carrasco this winter, but Atlstico didn't want to sell.

We don't have money for better player, your little brain can't proccess it.

Then its better to promote a young player from La Masia and give him a chance.. Carrasco is average, Barca has more than enough average players..

Home of Barca Fans