Barca Transfers and Rumors

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Say DDG on same contract as MATS and 1/2.5 rule.

Then no.

If I can fully re-invest though and can sign DDG on a one year contract I might consider it and sign Alban Lafont as the new #1 for 20m as he's likely France's future starter and the best GK in Ligue 1.

Then I have 30m to invest in a RB or another position we need...

JamDav1982

Then no.

If I can fully re-invest though and can sign DDG on a one year contract I might consider it and sign Alban Lafont as the new #1 for 20m as he's likely France's future starter and the best GK in Ligue 1.

Then I have 30m to invest in a RB or another position we need...

If they got 50m profit for MATs on 1:1 which would allow for more than 50m in fees in summer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If they got 50m profit for MATs on 1:1 which would allow for more than 50m in fees in summer.

I'd make that deal then as long as I can sign de Gea on a short contract and essentially bin him after a year. Don't want to get stuck with de Gea's wages with how inconsistent he is.

JamDav1982

DDG is not as good as MATS and poor on ball.

That would be the pay off in that scenario..how much could improve other areas of team.

khaled_a_d

I think next summer is the right time to sell Ter Stegen, he is going to get older and lose value.
If we win the league (hopefully) I would prefer us taking a step back and start sorting our salary issues. No need to continue fighting Liga forever.
So, 50M for Stegen is fair, would take Kepa or DDG on loan. But ideally would prefer getting a young GK or maybe a cheap option like Brice Samba.
Sancho for Fati is yes to me on paper, however I am not sure about Sancho taking non-EU spot. We already have Raphinha, so it will leave us with only one other spot.

khaled_a_d

[tw]1620572636630888448[/tw]

That buyout clause and first option refusal may come in very useful. Expecting a big leap this Brasileiro from him.

This kid is a bit polarising for me.
Sometimes it feels he is the real deal, others it feels like he isn't worth the punt, as he is years away from being ready to play in big club

Givenchy

Hypothetical transfer time...

1. If Man Utd or Chelsea came for MATS for say 50m and DDG or Kepa would you take it?
2. If Man Utd wanted a seasons swap of Fati and Sancho would you take it?

No to both. Only player/s I'd want from United are Rashford or Lisandro Martinez, obviously not happening.

We finally have a decent defence and MaTS is very important to that. DDGs passing would have Xavi tearing his hair out and Kepa is a massive bell.

Sancho is a huge question mark even if I do believe he'd suit la liga more than PL.

Masetro10

Ter Stegen is the least of our worries. Imagine we sell him for a worse alternative and then spend money on another flop as usual.

We need to stop taking notes from the Real Madrid playbook and build our team from within.

We need to be looking for Lewa replacement in the next 3 years as our big spend and that's it. We don't need midfielders or wingers unless we sell the ones we have.

vuji_31

We don't need wingers???

We need, 2 winger min, 3 if Rapinha keeps doing nothing at dribbling.
Fati and Ferret are shit, Rapinha is meh also, only good one is Dembele who can get injured any time.

Best case we get Thuram, Carrasco and young talented player, so we play Carrasco as main LW, thuram as backup for ST/LW and loan young striker somwhere for few years.

Only good thing is defense, and getting Arnau would be top notch.

Home of Barca Fans