Barca Transfers and Rumors

mc_lovin

If Bob is not being used as a back up pivot and develop the likes of Pau Prim for that position, I'm hoping that we get another player for that position
Still hope we get Diaz although he's more like Frenkie and not a single pivot.

Pau Prim should have absolutely no impact on anything. He looks like 3 or so years away from the first team (if he ever makes it). He's insanely underwhelming on a physical level. And quite frankly I thought he was younger :lol:

Frenkie, Gundogan, Gavi, Pedri, Romeu and Diaz would be my dream. Just get a talent at RB as well and I am happy.

soul24rage

Still hope we get Diaz although he's more like Frenkie and not a single pivot.

Pau Prim should have absolutely no impact on anything. He looks like 3 or so years away from the first team (if he ever makes it). He's insanely underwhelming on a physical level. And quite frankly I thought he was younger :lol:

Frenkie, Gundogan, Gavi, Pedri, Romeu and Diaz would be my dream. Just get a talent at RB as well and I am happy.
I would be happy with Diaz even though he's more like a FDJ from what I've seen as you mentioned but looks like there's no links to him at all recently.

As of right now, I have no idea what's Xavi's plan are if Romeu gets injured. Maybe play Garcia as that pivot lmao (if that's the case, I'd much prefer to play Bob as he has some exp. playing in that position). Maybe the friendlies will give us that answer as I don't see Romeu playing all the full minutes in the friendlies.

Also, agreed about the RB position.

xXKonan

There were reports Xavi wanted to rotate Pedri more this season so you'll probably see something like.

FDJ-Romeu-Gundogan-Gavi? when Pedri isn't playing. Because I highly doubt we will get another Midfielder this summer.

mc_lovin

Can always play 3 forwards as well. Say what you want about Ferran and Fati, but I would argue they added good depth last season.

Porque

Only a friendly obv, but some really nice link-up traits shown by Nicolas Jackson playing as a 9 for Chelsea.

So frustrating when you got players like this sitting around in LaLiga on 37m BO's, while they would go for 70m+ from the inferior Porkchop League

Porque

That Chelsea kid chose Anderlecht apparently. Sigh.

Hijacked twice already this summer.

Belgium gives better routes back to the PL to be fair. Even Victor Barbera preferred Brugge over our plan.

As for ourselves, verbal agreements clearly mean jack. Get the fuckers to sign there and then, if they don't, tell 'em no deal.

What's the point of given them an offer, only for agents to carry it around to other clubs and use it to negotiate with.

xXKonan

We simply can't compete with actual first division teams with our B team. They offer better wages and a starting point in higher levels.

The dream for these kids is to be able to play for teams like ours one day but when you put up Barca Athletic as an option vs teams like Anderlecht being an example it's always going to be a tough battle.

It's not all gloom and doom however as we manage to snag high level young talents with a few being with the first team such as Araujo, Pedri, and even Vitor Roque.

We will just keep on trucking along.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Belgium gives better routes back to the PL to be fair. Even Victor Barbera preferred Brugge over our plan.

As for ourselves, verbal agreements clearly mean jack. Get the fuckers to sign there and then, if they don't, tell 'em no deal.

What's the point of given them an offer, only for agents to carry it around to other clubs and use it to negotiate with.

If we have learned anything from this summer it is that pre-agreement or verbal agreement etc. is worthless. Club can't sit on their ass feeling contend with just an "agreement" in hand.

They'd better learn their lesson. You'd think they have learned the lesson already years ago from those Brazilian kids, but no, it had to happen again and again.

I guess we kind of deserved it for hijacking Malcolm. FC Laughingstock.

Home of Barca Fans