Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

Vestergaard is 199 cm according to TM so just a bit short. :)

Didn't exactly mean world class just a player who most people would know and who had a pretty long and successful career in let's say top 5 leagues and/or on international level.

There are clearly some tall GKs (Courtouis for example is exactly 200 cm) and strikers like Crouch and Jan Koller but still can't name a single CB over 200 cm like that. Would probably be hard to find players on other positions as well.

TheStig

I always wondered how someone like Antony Davis would do in the striker position. I mean, how could anybody stop him in the air?

Porque

Alba has a few years left so the transition has to be started over the next two markets.

Quoting myself. Sergio Gomez has emerged as a plan B to Marcos Alonso.

"Anderlecht player Sergio G?mez left the door open for a possible return to Barcelona. According to ' Firajes.net' , if Marcos Alonso 's option becomes complicated , Mateu Alemany could try to hire the former Bar?a youth squad , who left the club 4 years ago, when he was only 17. After passing through Dortmund and Huesca , the Lane player has shown his highest level in the Belgian league, where he has scored 5 goals handing out 14 assists in 34 games ."

Porque

Last edited:

Porque

Which one? They have a few good talents like Doku and Sulemana.

Tchaouna. The number 10. Virginius on the other wing looks a better dribbler and more influential in his play but Tchaouna more mature.

France play Italy on Friday.

Messi983

jamrock

Also, I've just read we're one of many teams following Samba Diallo (19), Senegalese winger from Dynamo Kiev.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/samba-diallo/profil/spieler/649030

https://footballtalentscout.net/2021/11/04/samba-diallo/

He impressed in UYCL this season (also against Barca) and is dubbed as the next Sadio Mane. Not sure how much he'd cost but could probably be had for a discount price given circumstances. Definitely type of the player we should be after.

Sweet skills on this one.

Home of Barca Fans