Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

If what people say of him is true, he would fit what we need out of a Midfielder here.

They say he has some Iniesta/Xavi characteristics.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If what people say of him is true, he would fit what we need out of a Midfielder here.

They say he has some Iniesta/Xavi characteristics.

Yah he looks to be a very interesting talent, judging by some great highlights and the stats he put up last season as an 18/19 year old in Ligue 1. Many things suggest that he may be a legit gem, I'll watch some Marseille this season to keep an eye on him. The likes of Lopez, Dolberg, and De Ligt would probably be very strong targets to reinforce the team as we drift into the post-Messi era.

gvt2000

Spanish media claims we've loaned out Arda Turan to Galatasaray for 2 years. I'd be surprised if we don't end up paying for half of his salary to be honest.

Zincubus

Banned
Spanish media claims we've loaned out Arda Turan to Galatasaray for 2 years. I'd be surprised if we don't end up paying for half of his salary to be honest.

I've never understood why we seem to end up doing that tbh

Another team benefits by gettting a player probably better than anything they already have - without having to BUY him and then we also end up paying up to 80% of their salary .

Seems utter madness but I'm guessing it's contract related

gvt2000

Another team benefits by gettting a player probably better than anything they already have - without having to BUY him and then we also end up paying up to 80% of their salary .

My guess is that Arda's salary is probably too high for Galatasaray to pay in full, knowing we're desperate to get rid of him and being the only league that still has an open transfer market can't help either.

Ritchie

He should have been flogged to China last year for big money.

gvt2000

Sport's now claiming Arda refuses to leave Barca for Galatasaray (probably because that would mean taking a paycut). Lets see how he likes not playing a single game in a World cup year (IF Turkey qualifies, of course)

Ronaldinho10

Sport's now claiming Arda refuses to leave Barca for Galatasaray (probably because that would mean taking a paycut). Lets see how he likes not playing a single game in a World cup year (IF Turkey qualifies, of course)

He already stated throughout the transfer session he plans to fight for his place in barca. Im in favor of giving him a few games against Betis or the likes.. see how it plays out. He might return to good form.

serghei

Arda from Atletico is good enough to play for us. But that player is long gone. He is not even half that player now. We just took a player in decline and we didn't know it until it was too late. Now he doesn't want to leave, and it's little we can do to change that.

Jombi

Arda from Atletico is good enough to play for us. But that player is long gone. He is not even half that player now. We just took a player in decline and we didn't know it until it was too late. Now he doesn't want to leave, and it's little we can do to change that.

Bad excuses. It was always incredibly stupid to give an average player like that such a massive contract at that age. Simeone made him look decent in Simeone's system and some people hyped him up but he was never anything special.

George_Costanza

Lucho is in sabbatical but probably will coach some team next season. He brought in Turan, Gomes, Raki and Rafinha so maybe we can sell them to his new team. I'm sure he still think those players are WC. Barca can sell them to his team at discount price for old times sake,

Home of Barca Fans