Barca Transfers and Rumors

ageR

tbh i prefer Barca to sell gomes in juve or atleast give him on loan.also turan can go in Arsenal q but we should keep Denis he is not bad player.I hope they sell vermaelen aswell.

wisconsincule

At this point I'm more concerned whether we can offload the dead weight. Marlon would have been the last one I tried to get rid of. One injury and there's a good chance we have Paulihno playing center back. Maybe they will trigger Marrinez release clause

Ronaldinho10

You are really into this propaganda how every player barca is interested wants to play for barca, just ask yourself why, is it because maybe barca give highest salarys, neymars dream was also playing for barca :) mbappes club is real madrid, but he will end up in PSG, because money, they are just mercenaries who will play for a club who pays more

This is true but Barca have an extra quality that other club's dont have and everyone knows it. About any other club I would say its purley money.. but barca is something special the club represents something differant then other clubs and players know it aswell. Our philosiphy and style of play..

Zincubus

Banned
You are really into this propaganda how every player barca is interested wants to play for barca, just ask yourself why, is it because maybe barca give highest salarys, neymars dream was also playing for barca :) mbappes club is real madrid, but he will end up in PSG, because money, they are just mercenaries who will play for a club who pays more

Not this again !

It's the football transfer thread fgs - it's all about gossip and speculating !!

Nobody really knows anything for certain after all

Kul_z

We actually bought someone from psg, and thats kluivert's son, kid is 9 yrs old. Now we have depth in our squad 😤😤

Zincubus

Banned
Sooooo ...

Looking through the Liverpool thread on BigSoccer forum they're going crazy suggesting that they're gonna let Coutinho come to us after all !!

Supposedly Klopp has gone bat-crazy angry after seeing our Phil sprinting online at the Brazil squad's training session today and gave the directors an ultimatum- Coutinho or him to leave !?!?!

He apparently offered to resign !?!

Surely this is all just nonsense ...

JamDav1982

Sooooo ...

Looking through the Liverpool thread on BigSoccer forum they're going crazy suggesting that they're gonna let Coutinho come to us after all !!

Supposedly Klopp has gone bat-crazy angry after seeing our Phil sprinting online at the Brazil squad's training session today and gave the directors an ultimatum- Coutinho or him to leave !?!?!

He apparently offered to resign !?!

Surely this is all just nonsense ...

Excuses to save face after said 'never sell him' most likely.

Kul_z

Well, summer went like this: verratti, bellerin, semedo, delafoue, dybala, coutinho-lost neymar - panic- coutinho x3 rejected, dembele x2 rejected, seri, di maria rejected, dembele dissapeared, signed paulinho, dembele found and signed, coutinho training normally with brasil and nobody knows wtf is going on with this liverpool situation. Well, i'm kinda sure that this transfer window was total disaster in case of scouting in which positions should we get stronger. I dont know, but i think there are many players on the market who would bring something spectacular to the team. For example, alaba. With that neymoney, i would without thinking offer bayern 70-90m for him. Dude is so versatile you could play him all over the left flank. Amazing player. And with the rest try to bring also tiago back, because f..k it, we already ruined couple of relationships, why not include bayern in that 😁😁

Hektor

Ffs, 160m. I hope this transfer window ends now cause we are acting like drunk bruce wayne investing in all the gadgets no matter the cost

The problem is that we need Coutinho. I agree with you that €160M is outrageous. As I said many times, it is like we are playing with monopoly money.

1993Kaan1993

Well, summer went like this: verratti, bellerin, semedo, delafoue, dybala, coutinho-lost neymar - panic- coutinho x3 rejected, dembele x2 rejected, seri, di maria rejected, dembele dissapeared, signed paulinho, dembele found and signed, coutinho training normally with brasil and nobody knows wtf is going on with this liverpool situation. Well, i'm kinda sure that this transfer window was total disaster in case of scouting in which positions should we get stronger. I dont know, but i think there are many players on the market who would bring something spectacular to the team. For example, alaba. With that neymoney, i would without thinking offer bayern 70-90m for him. Dude is so versatile you could play him all over the left flank. Amazing player. And with the rest try to bring also tiago back, because f..k it, we already ruined couple of relationships, why not include bayern in that 😁😁

BM never sell their stars. They let Kross go because of his wage demands. just because he asked highest wage because of Gotze wage. l'm sure they still regret it. Signing PSG, BM and RM players are impossible. we can add Chealse, M.City to them as well.

Home of Barca Fans