Barca Transfers and Rumors

gregorrin10

Inigo would be quite nice now actually...don't trust Mascherano as the 3rd CB anymore as well, much less not having a proper 4th CB behind him, especially with Pique's inconsistency as well.

The administration knows we need at least one more player, and then hopefully some of those B signings are good to help us stay alive till January.
Robert just said today that they are gonna bring 2 more players if possible, but at least 1. it's hard to know what's happening behind closed doors. We deff need a midfielder at least.

Givenchy

The administration knows we need at least one more player, and then hopefully some of those B signings are good to help us stay alive till January.
Robert just said today that they are gonna bring 2 more players if possible, but at least 1. it's hard to know what's happening behind closed doors. We deff need a midfielder at least.

the problem is there was no mention of it being a high profile or world class player.. would be funny but depressing at the same time if we end up with Parejo

the problem is there was no mention of it being a high profile or world class player.. would be funny but depressing at the same time if we end up with Parejo

just some food for thought:
Don't you guys think it's best for clubs to deny they are selling a player, so if they try to get a replacement they don't have to pay alot of money for that player? Look at Dortmund, theyve just signed Yarmolenko for 25 millions. Remember how Dortmund kept denying that Demebele would be sold? that's how you do business. if you sell your player before signing a new one, and ppl know you have a lot of cash, you are getting ripped off.

LMessi85

just some food for thought:
Don't you guys think it's best for clubs to deny they are selling a player, so if they try to get a replacement they don't have to pay alot of money for that player? Look at Dortmund, theyve just signed Yarmolenko for 25 millions. Remember how Dortmund kept denying that Demebele would be sold? that's how you do business. if you sell your player before signing a new one, and ppl know you have a lot of cash, you are getting ripped off.

Of course! That's why we don't have countiho. Liverpool (and dortmund with dembele) knows they can better just accept the transfer instead of forcing him to play. Big chance he will not play to his full potential when you keep him against his will. They're just trying to get the most out of it and frankly it works. Especially with this board.

Basho_toporskyi

We have ruled out Seri (26) and are now willing to pay 50 million for Di Maria (29). At this point, I hope we don't sign anyone. Save the money for when Laporta/Benedicto take over and call up our best youngsters to the first team. With the team we have, we should have no problem securing a champions league spot and enough money to rebuild the team in the hands of a competent board.

Coutinho is coming and possibly seri deadline.
Rafinha, gomez and vidal are certain exits too.

Seri has gone public to show he is in poor state of mind, even if Nice are listening to P$G they wont want to gice other players a bad message of how they treat their players. They will definitely sell now.
For coutinho, Reds have already began the hunt for his replacementS, keita and Lemar

We are all concerned about the lack of pace in our CBs especially against counter attacks. Its time to try Marlon and play other young lads. I just hope Moyes II knows what he is doing.

Basho_toporskyi

15:09
NOT NICE FOR SERI

Nice midfielder Jean-Michael Seri has reacted angrily after being denied a move to Barcelona.

The Ivory Coast international had been expected to join the Catalan side, but the move reportedly fell through and Seri - who played in both legs of the Champions League play-off defeat to Napoli but sat out Saturday's defeat to Amiens - left no doubt as to his feelings towards the directors of his current club.

The 26-year-old told El Mundo Deportivo: "Nice did not deliver on their promises, I'm very hurt. I'm not going to lie - I feel awful.

"I did not play for Nice this weekend because football should be about joy and I did not feel this. My dream of joining Barcelona has been broken and this is terrible for me."

SkySports.

Hektor

Deadline is Thursday .... So three days ??

Do not forget that La Liga has a deadline for the transfer window on September 1st. That is Friday and not Thursday. We have the 29, 30, 31, and 1st.

What I can't find out if the transfer closes on 12:01 on September 1st or 12:01 on September 2nd.

To worry about hours and minutes to the closing of the transfer window accentuates how closely we are cutting it.

LMessi85

Do not forget that La Liga has a deadline for the transfer window on September 1st. That is Friday and not Thursday. We have the 29, 30, 31, and 1st.

What I can't find out if the transfer closes on 12:01 on September 1st or 12:01 on September 2nd.

To worry about hours and minutes to the closing of the transfer window accentuates how closely we are cutting it.

Transfer window usually closes at 01 september at 00:00 hrs.

springfield

Transfer window closes at night so they have whole friday to get a deal done.

Home of Barca Fans