Barca Transfers and Rumors

Sepuldinho

i dun get it, we need to fix the midfield issue. why not go for Seri since he want to come and he wanted to join us badly. fucking clueless Robert!

Zuti

i dun get it, we need to fix the midfield issue. why not go for Seri since he want to come and he wanted to join us badly. fucking clueless Robert!

Our midfield issue won't be fixed by adding more of mediocrity of which we have plenty.

ryuken

Just end the market already, it's not like they gonna strengthen the midfield anyway bcuz in their book, Paulinho is enough for us to go back to domination. Giving them more time will actually increase the odd of panic Di Maria buy

Nothanks

Mexico hasn't produced anything in decades worth noting.

the best they've produced is porto midfielder and chicharito

Zincubus

Banned
I was hoping Liverpool would get Alexis Sanchez ( as per rumours last night ) thereby releasing Coutinho but all the rumours have done is to inspire Man City to offer Sterling plus cash for Alexis !!!!

Zincubus

Banned

The guy suggested we may get two new players -so maybe Coutinho AND Seri :)

Now that would be a good transfer window :)

5 players who all want to clearly play for Barca !

Zincubus

Banned
Do not forget that La Liga has a deadline for the transfer window on September 1st. That is Friday and not Thursday. We have the 29, 30, 31, and 1st.

What I can't find out if the transfer closes on 12:01 on September 1st or 12:01 on September 2nd.

To worry about hours and minutes to the closing of the transfer window accentuates how closely we are cutting it.

But can we still deal with Liverpool AFTER the English deadline closes ?

Kul_z

I'd be satisfied with seri, kinda tired of brasilians and all their shiet. And draxler, that would be so much speed and pace upfront. F**k Di maria

vlad

The guy suggested we may get two new players -so maybe Coutinho AND Seri :)

Now that would be a good transfer window :)

5 players who all want to clearly play for Barca !

You are really into this propaganda how every player barca is interested wants to play for barca, just ask yourself why, is it because maybe barca give highest salarys, neymars dream was also playing for barca :) mbappes club is real madrid, but he will end up in PSG, because money, they are just mercenaries who will play for a club who pays more

FC433

As of right now:

Out:
Marlon to Nice done
Douglas to Benfica might still happen
Turan could go to Monaco
Napoli is still interested in Suarez
Munir still nothing but apparently Palace is interested.

Home of Barca Fans