Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zincubus

Banned
Yes and the main problem is that we didnt have a single midfielder taking on a single defender! and thats all it takes to free up players and ease the pressure instead of just passing the ball sideways and back

Slowing things down and letting the opposition get back in defence plus passing sideways and backwards ?!?

That's just described flamin' Rakitic !!!

What does he add to the team - I just don't get all the love for him in this forum tbh

eaman

Slowing things down and letting the opposition get back in defence plus passing sideways and backwards ?!?

What does he add to the team - I just don't get all the love for him in this forum tbh

And if last night's performance against united is an indication of the way he will play this season nothing has changed. One good season in 3 is not good enough. It's as if he got too comfortable once xavi left. Desperately need verratti or someone out there there who will take the ball numerous times under pressure and get our possession stakes up to 65 70 percent against big teams.

N612

Its such a shame i remember the first time i noticed Raki was in the Europa league final where he single handedly won the championship! I wished to sign him and suddenly we did i dont know what happenned last year but things and some of the player s attitudes should chsmge we cannot afford any more time or risks

Messi983

We should sell Rakitic and buy Wilshere. ;)

N612

Im not for selling rakitic but we need him to be a work horse like he used to be before joining Barcelona and that is enough! Lets hope valverde can shake some players uo

eaman

Im not for selling rakitic but we need him to be a work horse like he used to be before joining Barcelona and that is enough! Lets hope valverde can shake some players uo
His workrate isn't the problem. He just doesn't get on the ball enough and dictate the play

N612

His workrate isn't the problem. He just doesn't get on the ball enough and dictate the play

You re right but hes lacking aggression and the will to take the ball all the time and try to create something it hurts to watch

Raketa10

As things stand right now we will have weaker team for 17/18 season than we did for 16/17. We only bought RB and nothing else and we are set to lose Neymar. All in all if something doesn't change drastically we will be in a deep shit next season...

Home of Barca Fans